Help Rare version of MK809III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Rare version of MK809III

I've MK809III with RK3188T and mediatek mt5931sa / mt6622n wifi/bt chipsets.
    I think it's very rare
    PLEASE HELP!
    Can't find any rom/kernel to make work bt and wifi.
    Everytime I put them on, the virtual switch turns back off.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I asked about this a while ago, nobody replied. :'(

In the meantime I got another MK809III with AP6210 wifi-chip, but now I have a MK809III brick with no WiFi because of the Mediatek wifi-chip (I didn't back up the stock rom), and the supplier from China offers no support.

MKMutual.

Comment

I know. I wonder how to backup original firmware...if I knew how to do it,I would have done it.
      Anyway I don't give up. Someone must have the orginal firmware somewhere...

Comment

I think my MK809III actually is a CloudnetGo CR9 (not cr9s).
        What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mains75 View Post
          I think my MK809III actually is a CloudnetGo CR9 (not cr9s).
          What do you think?
          I may be able to help I extracted this kernal for someone else today it might fix your wifi & Bluetooth i can't test it as i don't own that device
          http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...ernel-img.html
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
            I may be able to help I extracted this kernal for someone else today it might fix your wifi & Bluetooth i can't test it as i don't own that device
            http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...ernel-img.html
            I thankyou very much for your help but still it does not work...no wifi/bt

Comment

I'm convinced that my device is actually a CloudnetGO Cr9 (NOT CR9S).
              The problem is that I can't find any original/working rom for that.

Comment

This should work for Cloudnet go cr9; If it doesn't work it is NOT a Cloudnet GO CR9! http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...loudnet-Go-CR9

Edit: Didn't work for me.
                Last edited by MKMutual; 02-06-2014, 16:04.

Comment

I'm looking for the stock CR9 rom... Stay tuned..

EDIT: Can't find the stock rom for CR9 - I am in contact with my Chinese suppliers, I've asked them to find the stock rom for CR9. I will post as soon as I get it.
                  Last edited by MKMutual; 02-06-2014, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by MKMutual View Post
                    I'm looking for the stock CR9 rom... Stay tuned..

EDIT: Can't find the stock rom for CR9 - I am in contact with my Chinese suppliers, I've asked them to find the stock rom for CR9. I will post as soon as I get it.
                    Thankyou very much. You are an angel!
                    If it is not a Cr9 it's a kind of clone of it. But the device name anyway is MK809III.
                    I found a very similar firmware here: http://www.w2comp.com/detail.asp?cat...00202&private=
                    The screens are perfectly the same of stock rom I found at the beginning. It is "r-box" firmware. I tried both roms in this site but still no wi-fi and bt on...
                    I also send e-mail to them. I'm almost sure that e-bay seller got devices from this site. I'm wating email from my seller too.
                    Anyway my device is like this: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/805...ANDROID_TV.jpg

Comment

Incredible; yours is not even the same as mine, even though the wifi chip is called the same, they have two different designs (we can add two whole new MK809III devices to the pile of different devices - it's a disgrace they're called the same when they're clearly NOT the same)

This is mine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9spujfoiw0..._32_46_Raw.jpg

I think we will have a hard time with these Mediatek dongles.

Anyway, I will keep you updated. You're welcome! The Chinese suppliers have holiday these days due to the new year, so we have to wait a little while.

MKMutual.

Comment

Incredible; yours is not even the same as mine, even though the wifi chip is called the same, they have two different designs (we can add two whole new MK809III devices to the pile of different devices - it's a disgrace they're called the same when they're clearly NOT the same)

This is mine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9spujfoiw0..._32_46_Raw.jpg

I think we will have a hard time with these Mediatek dongles.

Anyway, I will keep you updated. You're welcome! The Chinese suppliers have holiday these days due to the new year, so we have to wait a little while.

MKMutual.
                        NO mine is the same as yours!!! Sorry for the pic I posted, It was just an example to explain that there were 2 small chips instead of a big one.

Comment

My seller has posted this link to download the right firmware: (so I hope it is!)

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

The problem is that the server is really slow...
                          Still can't test it...

EDIT: the file is this: T10_publice_AP6210_20130905.rar
                          It does not work of course because it is for AP6210. It crashes when I turn wifi on.
                          It's the same file of w2comp.com (firmware version 20130905).
                          I'm hopeless...
                          Last edited by Mains75; 02-10-2014, 00:57.

Comment

Yes, it seems like the suppliers from China know less about these android sticks than we do. They believe all the MK809III's are the same. My business has stopped cooperating with these suppliers and we don't support nor buy these sticks anymore; personally I still have a couple of these Mediatek sticks which are just bricks; they've cost me a loss, and I want to just get the stock rom so I can give them to friends and family; I will continue to look for the mediatek stock rom; I promise you I will write in this thread as soon as I have it - it is out there somewhere!

MKMutual.

Comment

Yes, it seems like the suppliers from China know less about these android sticks than we do. They believe all the MK809III's are the same. My business has stopped cooperating with these suppliers and we don't support nor buy these sticks anymore; personally I still have a couple of these Mediatek sticks which are just bricks; they've cost me a loss, and I want to just get the stock rom so I can give them to friends and family; I will continue to look for the mediatek stock rom; I promise you I will write in this thread as soon as I have it - it is out there somewhere!

MKMutual.
                              My seller gave me another link:

Server is very slow. Can't download in decent time .. maybe you don't have this problem from where you are. Try...

Comment

Working...
                              X