iTaSee MK809BIII Info and Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTaSee MK809BIII Info and Firmware

I bought on of these from DX.com and I love it. I can't seem to find any info on the manufacturer. I would like to find a custom ROM and how to root. Any help will be appreciated.

Originally posted by evdjj3j View Post
    I bought on of these from DX.com and I love it. I can't seem to find any info on the manufacturer. I would like to find a custom ROM and how to root. Any help will be appreciated.

This thread seems to be for you:
    Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

post your pcba board photo, and confirm your wifi/bluetooth module, then we can help, there are really too many models called MK809III right now, and they are from different factories, and use different chip.

if you flash the wrong firmware, you may lose the wifi/bluetooth or you will brick your device.

make sure you get the stock firmware before you want to flash any custom roms.
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Greetings,

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        post your pcba board photo, and confirm your wifi/bluetooth module, then we can help, there are really too many models called MK809III right now, and they are from different factories, and use different chip.

if you flash the wrong firmware, you may lose the wifi/bluetooth or you will brick your device.

make sure you get the stock firmware before you want to flash any custom roms.
        I also bought a MK809BIII from here and am searching for custom ROMS (android or ubuntu) that support real 1080p.
        I am attaching the board photos, let me know if you need additional information (maybe some system info from the device itself?)

As I don't currently have the stock firmware, I was wondering if a backup of my current ROM is enough?
        Attached Files
        iTaSee MK809BIII - RK3188-T - MT6622N / MT5931SA

Comment

Originally posted by lk47 View Post
          Greetings,

I also bought a MK809BIII from here and am searching for custom ROMS (android or ubuntu) that support real 1080p.
          I am attaching the board photos, let me know if you need additional information (maybe some system info from the device itself?)

As I don't currently have the stock firmware, I was wondering if a backup of my current ROM is enough?
          Hello IK47 I have a MK809BIII, I didn't find a good ROM for it too, but would you mind to share the original ROM?

Best regards

Comment

Here it is.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by evdjj3j View Post
                Hello evdjj3j, could you please update a copy of the stock ROM? mine is exactly like yours

My advice is that you shouldn't change ROM in this device, there is a lot of them different and I'm always having problems with WiFi and keyboard since that

Many thanks in advance

Comment

Greetings,

Hello again Ik74, many thnaks for the ROM, i think your devise is a bit different than mine and is not working OK. Looking again for my original ROM

Comment

Originally posted by dariosam View Post
                    Hello again Ik74, many thnaks for the ROM, i think your devise is a bit different than mine and is not working OK. Looking again for my original ROM
                    Sorry to hear that. Can you describe what is not working?

This was what I could find about the components from my device:
                    CPU: Rockchip RK3188-T
                    Wifi: Mediatek MT5931SA
                    Bluetooth: Mediatek MT6622N
                    RAM: GEIL 512x8DDR3
                    HDMI transmitter: ITE IT66121FN

I also bought it on dx.com

Comment

Working...
                    X