[ROM] Quickshot 3.1 for RKM mk902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Then for sure it will not work, a jb kernel in a KitKat ROM will not work for sure.
    And yes this ROM was made for mk902 and MINIX neo x7,it can work for other devices, but is not tested and we can't do that because we don't have those devices
    I did it for you Anyway, thanks for your work and you help!

Comment

Originally posted by cavajuolo View Post
      I did it for you Anyway, thanks for your work and you help!
      ROM works great on mk809III but can't install wifi driver for my rtl8723au Tried to install but no chance to get it to work.

Comment

waiting on updated ver with multi user support
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

[ROM] Quickshot 3.1 for RKM mk902

Originally posted by leolas View Post
          I can't test it now because I have no access to the box.
          But the navigation bar must be there, it can be hidden, to show it you must click in the button, and without release move cursor up, and the bar will appear.
          Hi leolas
          I know that the navigation bar must be there, the thing is that the whole home screen seems strange, its like rotated in the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
          My Plexi MK802IV mod
          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

Re: [ROM] Quickshot 3.1 for RKM mk902

Originally posted by piotr409 View Post
            ROM works great on mk809III but can't install wifi driver for my rtl8723au Tried to install but no chance to get it to work.
            Sorry but different WiFi chips needs kernel and even changes in SDK.
            Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            waiting on updated ver with multi user support
            We are on it.
            Originally posted by neoal View Post
            Hi leolas
            I know that the navigation bar must be there, the thing is that the whole home screen seems strange, its like rotated in the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Can you post a picture or photo?
            REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
            My devices:
            Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
            MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
            Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
            Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
            Gearbest.com)
            MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
            Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

CIFS not working.

First let me tell you that i love your ROM. It perfectly working.

My question is about the CIFS. I was realy looking toward this feature. But as i could read on other comments, it is not working.
              When I use the terminal emulator to mount a windows share it gives me the impression that it works.
              When I check the mounted folder it is empty. When I try to make the same mount again with the same credentials, it give me the message that the device is busy. Since my knowledge is little about android or linux I now seem to be stuck. The script you supplied in your ROM does give me the same result.
              I installed BusyBox btw.
              Can you give me a hint to solve this problem. Or is it something that can not me solved?
              I appreciate any help.

Comment

HELP PLEASE!!

I just received my brand new MK902 from DX and I have a lot of troubles.
                I insalled the QS 3.1 rom but i does not boot (after the boot logo it keep rebooting) and same goes for SMIC rom. Eventually I tried the official rom and it boots (but it sucks and reboots randomly).
                Now either my unit is faulty or I was thinking that it has the rk3188T version (grrrrrr, I bought this model thinking there were no T version around).

Now ..my question is:

Can I install the 720p kernel from the 3.1 qs in the official rom and later install the QS rom?

Any suggestion is wellcome
                Thanks a lot

Comment

Re: [ROM] Quickshot 3.1 for RKM mk902

Originally posted by Fitzcrraldo View Post
                  I just received my brand new MK902 from DX and I have a lot of troubles.
                  I insalled the QS 3.1 rom but i does not boot (after the boot logo it keep rebooting) and same goes for SMIC rom. Eventually I tried the official rom and it boots (but it sucks and reboots randomly).
                  Now either my unit is faulty or I was thinking that it has the rk3188T version (grrrrrr, I bought this model thinking there were no T version around).

Now ..my question is:

Can I install the 720p kernel from the 3.1 qs in the official rom and later install the QS rom?

Any suggestion is wellcome
                  Thanks a lot
                  If official rom makes the box reboot then you have a faulty unit.
                  There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I ve been using this room since three month ago without problems.
                    MODEL: THeNiTRoBoX
                    KERNEL: 3.0.36+
                    ro.build.id: KOT49H
                    ro.build.display.id: rk3188-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.leolas.20140520.114123 test-keys
                    ro.build.version.release: 4.4.2
                    I have a MK 809 III and it works GREAT!!!
                    Last two weeks it wont power on every time i plug it. Sometime it starts, sometimes it wont.
                    So in this case I have to unplug and plug it several times till it starts. When I use the OTG port I cant get better results.
                    Can somebody tell me what is going on?
                    Thanks in advance.
                    Luciano

Comment

I installed quickshot 3.1 on my minix neo x7 which I belive is os 4.4.2 but i cannot for sake of god find the vold.fstab file......i did a file search with root explorer and can't find it. Any ideas? I will appreciate any help.....tryng to swap nand with external sd....rom runs awesome btw

Comment

Hi.
                        Encouraged by PolloLoco I ve been using this room in my MK 809III 3188T stick for 8 mounths!!
                        This room is simply The Best.
                        Pros.
                        Almost everything works fine
                        Very very estable. Cant remember when it freezes or reboot by itself.
                        All apps works fine and I can see movies in HD (sizes larger than 6 GB)
                        Anttutu 25226

cons
                        WiFi and Bluetooth cant work together.
                        Cant use Skipe (usb cam not work well)
                        Sometimes It wont start and is neccesary to unplug and plug several times till it starts.

Well this is my way to say THANKS for your geat work.

Feel free to ask if someone needs more informarion

Regards
                        Luciano

Comment

Working...
                        X