Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with root MK809III

Hello,

I recently bought a MK809II, but the micro-USB port side was very weak and when I plugged something, it broke.
    I was in a shop repairing equipment and welded the port, however, although the device connect, the computer says “Unknown USB Device” and “device malfunction…”.
    I wanted your help, was whether is there any other way to make a root without being necessary to connect the micro-USB port side (the OTG is power only and does not transfer data).
    I needed to make the root to the equipment, but I've done several searches and can't find a way, without using this micro-USB port.
    Someone can help me, please?

So much thank you,
    div

Please

Originally posted by DONdiv View Post
    Hello,

I recently bought a MK809II, but the micro-USB port side was very weak and when I plugged something, it broke.
    I was in a shop repairing equipment and welded the port, however, although the device connect, the computer says “Unknown USB Device” and “device malfunction…”.
    I wanted your help, was whether is there any other way to make a root without being necessary to connect the micro-USB port side (the OTG is power only and does not transfer data).
    I needed to make the root to the equipment, but I've done several searches and can't find a way, without using this micro-USB port.
    Someone can help me, please?

So much thank you,
    div
    Nobody can help me? PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
    X