No announcement yet.

MK802IV Old Wifi KitKat Neomode Custom Rom 3.6 FullHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhhhh, WIFI works only in download, almost totally stuck in upload (try a speedtest)
    Useless ROM

Comment

I can't seem to get the 5.1 pass through. How do i enable it. I am using xmbc

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        Regards Neomode
        Neomode, do you plan to create a ROM for MK802IV with a new WiFi AP6210 chip? There is a lot of people around looking for it, and you have deleted the links for some Hybrid roms saying that you will work on it... Unfortuantely I cannot find anything and official firmware is unusable (video stutters on media playback and Netflix).

Or maybe somebody used the firmware which was stutter-free and could share?

Comment

tested on my MK 809III b
          all worked fine except WIFI !
          if i can use the wifi will be great.
          plese give me some suggestions !

Thanks!

Comment

Guys, I have a MK 809III and using this ROM for a while, works great, however we need new Android to run Kodi 17+ .

Will any brave dev be able to create a new ROM for our beloved TV boxes with the old wifi chip?

Much appreciated!

Comment

Sorry but for the RK3188 will be no Update to Android 5.1.
              This is caused by Missed Sources for it.

Neomode

Comment

too bad, would have liked to see the wasser neo x7 5.1.1 ported to this device. is there a modern linux/kodi flash/?

Comment

trying to flash this on an old mk802iv. the included neomode flash tool @ 1.7 does not find it, but the rk 1.8 tool does. 1.8 tool seems to need a single image - how do i flash this?! ugh

Comment

Guys the Wasser firmware for the Minix neo X7 works on this device

I have 2 MK809iii devices and have tested on both.

I have flashed the firmware without the kernel on one device and it's running fine just a touch slow but flashed it with the OC kernel on the second device and it's FAST!!

Honesty this firmware works and is stable.

Happy flashing

Comment

Originally posted by Shakermaker View Post
                      Guys the Wasser firmware for the Minix neo X7 works on this device

I have 2 MK809iii devices and have tested on both.

I have flashed the firmware without the kernel on one device and it's running fine just a touch slow but flashed it with the OC kernel on the second device and it's FAST!!

Honesty this firmware works and is stable.

Happy flashing

I was able to boot with this rom, but sadly WIFI didn't work on my device. Mine probably has the RTL8188 chip, maybe older/different than yours.

For instance, for the Neomode 3.6 ROM to work for me I had to apply the custom kernel mentioned on this post #23: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...337#post298337

So, only I'd suspect that the Lollipop Minix NEO X7 Rom would only work for you if the unmodified Neomode 3.6 rom works on your device (without that annoying black screen): http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...r-minix-neo-x7

I wonder if there's any lolipop kernel for us with the RTL8188 wifi chip to be used in conjunction with the X7 rom ....

Comment

Working...
                      X