Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mk809II Help for an hard reset

Hi,

I've an old mk809II with boot loop and i would recover it! This device has a lot of issues. The first, the most important, it hasn't the otg port (is damaged, it is detached...). The second, the device has the pins of the flash attacked at green base and i can't put the thin metal stick between 6th and 7th pin (argh, i tried with needle without success ). I read about 2 iron dots that I should hold, but i don't know exactly which they are, and those that i push seems to do nothing. Any suggestion? Have I chances of recovery my stick?
    Attached Files
    My Devices: Honor 6, Cx-919 (finless 2.0), JXD S7800B (RileyROM 1.2)

If you're trying to get it into mask rom mode, you don't need to go between the two pins, just touching them with a pin or needle is enough to connect and short them. If you do this and get no result, the next option is to try the other side to see if that works, and then try to short it with another set of pins, 8-9, 9-10 etc and then on both sides.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
      If you're trying to get it into mask rom mode, you don't need to go between the two pins, just touching them with a pin or needle is enough to connect and short them. If you do this and get no result, the next option is to try the other side to see if that works, and then try to short it with another set of pins, 8-9, 9-10 etc and then on both sides.
      I've tried now all the spaces of both sides but nothing. I put the needle between the pins, I connect the device to my pc usb port, I remove the needle, but nothing happens. I connect the device to my pc by alimentation usb port because my otg is damaged. Can to be that the issue? Rockchip Batch Tool is opened, obviously.
      My Devices: Honor 6, Cx-919 (finless 2.0), JXD S7800B (RileyROM 1.2)

Comment

Working...
      X