Model Flycast MK809 III
    Dimension 90 * 40 *13 mm
    Net Weight <40g
    Material Plastic
    CPU Rockchip RK3188; Cotex A9, 1.5GHz;
    GPU: Mali-400MP4 GPU
    Operation System Android 4.2
    Memory DDR3 2GB
    Nand Flash 8GB (2-3 GB for OS, 5-6 GB available space)
    Android Market Yes
    Youtube / Flash Yes, Support Adobe Flash 11.1
    Video Support AVI, RMVB, MKV& FLV Video Format, Support 1080P HD Playback
    Music MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
    Ebook TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2…
    Skype Yes, but this device does not built-in microphone / camera.
    HDMI Interface Yes, it can support following HDMI output mode:
    - 480I / 480P
    - 580I / 580P
    - 720P (50Hz / 60Hz)
    - 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz)
    - 1080P (24Hz / 50Hz / 60Hz)
    Email and Browser Yes, built in
    WIFI Built-in 802.11 b/g/n
    Bluetooth Yes, built in
    Power powered via USB cable / Power charger (5V 2A)
    Current of TV: should be ≥500mAh(5V), when lower than 500mAh, external power supply to the TV box is needed
    Language Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Roman, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
    Other Applications Office, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Taskiller, Gmail…
    Extend Port 1 x HDMI port
    1 x MicroSD (TF) Card Slot
    1 x USB Power port
    2 x USB 2.0 Host port (micro USB + full-sized USB, for wired keyboard; 2.4G keyboard, mouse, hand grip, etc)

MK809 III is the first Quad core Android TV stock from Flycast. MK809 III feature Rockchip's new RK3188 Quad core processor 1.5Ghz and Android 4.2 OS. It is equipped with 2GB DDR3, 8GB ROM, 802.11b/g/n network and bluetooth.

Main Features:

- MK809 III feature Rockchip's new RK3188 Quad core processor 1.5Ghz and Android 4.2 OS. It is equipped with 2GB DDR3, 8GB ROM, 802.11b/g/n network and bluetooth.

- MK809 III is a tiny computer that fits in the palm of your hands. It looks like a slightly bulky USB flash drive, but it actually has a processor, RAM, storage, and I/O ports, which make it a Mini PC.

- Wireless network card (WIFI) built-in, without any external antenna / adapter.

- Bluetooth built-in

- There’s also a microSD card slot for extra storage, a HDMI port for connecting an external display, a full-sized USB port and micro USB port (with USB full-sized adapter) for a keyboard / mouse (Available in our store
    here), or other accessory.

- The MK809 III also comes with the Google Play store pre-installed, so you won’t have to worry about installing it at a later date.

- Integrated with HD Media Player User Interface, it can act as a Media Player / Android Mini PC.

- Another nifty thing which you can do with the MK809 III is control it from your phone, tablet or computer. By installing Splashtop Remote Streamer (available from the Google Play Store) on the device you can control the functioning of the device by using any other Splashtop enabled device!

You can Preorder it now for 88,39 $ !

Go here to Preorder it:

I pre-ordered this a couple weeks ago and can't wait to get it.
    FYI-
    Website is now showing pre-order shipping has been delayed to May 10th and OS version is now 4.1 and will be upgraded to 4.2 later.

Comment

Originally posted by cadiken View Post
      I pre-ordered this a couple weeks ago and can't wait to get it.
      FYI-
      Website is now showing pre-order shipping has been delayed to May 10th and OS version is now 4.1 and will be upgraded to 4.2 later.
      Just ordered from pandawill..
      Sorry for the noob questions but will this work w/out ext. keyboard? I'd rather use tv's remote...
      Will this be compatible with finless roms or any other custom rom made for rk3188 devices?

Thanks

Comment

Flycast Android - first impressions

Hello,

Got mine last Friday. XMBC Frodo 12.2 works fine. Some problems with HBO Go but I restored it from a Titanium Backup file so that might be the reason for it. Couldn't get the ADB driver installed in a way that ADB would recognize the device (it shows as "RK class of devices") however it was recognized by RK Tools so update to 4.2.2 was simple. Since I couldn't get root I tried the rooted firmware for RK 802 IV and voila: root and everything works. The only small frustration is that the bluetooth profiles do not include ad2p so you can't use a headset for Skype (is not working in either Flycast or Rikomagic firmwares). Other than that seems quite stable and speedy (except for the wifi that tops around 4 Mb).
        Last edited by thenenea; 06-03-2013, 17:22.

Comment

Working...
        X