No announcement yet.

MKV809IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now my device its working fine and stable... netflix woking, popcorntime working

thanks to Diman3452 for this room

My modified D16_F_2G_8G_20150625

Comment

Originally posted by Diman3452 View Post
      My modified D16_F_2G_8G_20150625
      root
      init.d
      unified memory
      Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=39066706
      I downloaded and flashed my ROM using the this ROM with RKBatchtools unfortuntaly it bricked it so now it's back to square one. I got a green successful message
      the only one that has worked was an MK809III but no 1080p why is it so hard to find a working ROM ??

Comment

Hi,
        I am about to change my mini PC (windows7) , to an Android stick . The main reason I would like to perform this change is the 1080p playback. The Intel GPU GMA3150 of my mini PC does not support native 1080p resolution. I am hoping that 1080p playback on android sticks is nowadays smooth and without problems.
        What is your opinion / experience?
        Thanks!
        Last edited by gtsip; 10-25-2015, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Sillium View Post
          here you can download the files.

www.mydrive.ch
          Username: freak@onlinetobi
          Passw.: freakdhb

the rom by Diman3452 is rooted and works perfectly.

all available roms on mydrive.ch

best rom by Diman3452 D16_F_2G_8G_20150625_RePack

the movies in the KODI media player works great and without jerking. http://kodi.tv/download/

Comment

Diman3452, Is it possible to add vpn support (tun module ) to your rom?

Comment

Sorry but I'm not a developer, I just repacked a good stock firmware.

Comment

How do I flash this .img file? I have the same stick which is bricked and I can't find the stock rom. I see this is one, but it is an image file. I am used to using custom roms which include the rkbatchtool and all those folders along with it. I don't know what kernels, parameter files, recovery, misc, or boot I would use.

Comment

Diman3452 or someone I am looking for a rom that has this chipset. the only link i found on 4pda is dead. I dont even care if its not rooted. Stock is fine ill root myself. GXT_D16_LP_V1.3 140528

Thanks to anyone that can help

Comment

Working...
                  X