No announcement yet.

MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my has Skype Worked. I have connect the Camera to the OTG Port.
    Then I can make a Skype call.
    But I will take a look what can be the reason.

Neomode

Comment

Thanks For Your Quick reply....

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      For my has Skype Worked. I have connect the Camera to the OTG Port.
      Then I can make a Skype call.
      But I will take a look what can be the reason.

Neomode
      Thanks for your quick reply... I feel I have to elaborate my problem in more details... Skype works if I use USB sound card , camera also works if using with USB sound card but when I try to use skype with bluetooth, it rings a few seconds then call gets disconnected... My guess,,, I think bluetooth stack in the MMK802IV is properly routing A2Dp protocol but fails to switch to bluetooth Headset profile when using with skype or any other app like skype for that matter...May be something to do with Audioflinger ( it is a system component which manages the audio from android userpsace before handing it off to the kernel drive).

Comment

Re: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Does anyone know what version of the Bluetooth standard the MK802 IV works from? I would hope and assume it is BT v4, but lack the knowledge to identify it. I've searched the web, but find no info indicating the BT stack version, or if it is complete with original code. I will be reliant on a BT keyboard and would love to think it would function as well on the IV as it does on my Moto phone and Nexus 7....

blah blah blah Moto XT925, blah blah blah Tapatalk 2
        Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
        Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
        uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
        iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
        Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Hello,

The Manufactor saying it is Bluetooth 4.0.
          But I am not sure :-(
          A Bluetooth Keyboard should Work on all Devices, I have 2 Bluetooth Keyboard´s Tested and
          Both are Working fine.

Neomode

Comment

Thank you Neo, and thanks to Gasp. One big happy....
            Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
            Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.

Comment

Hello,

The Manufactor saying it is Bluetooth 4.0.
              But I am not sure :-(
              A Bluetooth Keyboard should Work on all Devices, I have 2 Bluetooth Keyboard´s Tested and
              Both are Working fine.

Neomode
              I have similar problem as Shaah_npl.

BT Headset was unable to use. When i try to use it to listen music, the sound is stoped every 1 or 2 secons.

This problem is on the original RKM ROM too.

Comment

I certainly hope the IV's BT stack just needs a tweak to set it right. I have concerns over what was left of a true android BT stack by the "official" OS dev team. My hope is that they didn't hack out everything but KB and mouse support. Once my replacement IV device has arrived I will do what I can to validate which BT profiles are functional.

Can anyone identify bluetooth functionality beyond HID support?

blah blah blah Moto XT925, blah blah blah Tapatalk 2

Comment

Video stuttering during the playback.

It is just a few days I have tested Neomodes kernel. My Riikomagic IV seems to be faster BUTwhen I play movies there is video stuttering during the playback.
                  My rikomagic 802IIIs plays the movies almost perfect (with the latest original software)

I test them side by side and the difference was obvious. Rikomagic IV supposed to be faster but in the movie action 802IIIS is the winner.

I test them on an LG 47" 47lm615s.

The movies is being played from NAS server (gigabit) Zyxel 320. Rikomagic IV is connected with wifi at 150 Mbps (it is the maximum) with the access point (N) at 3 metres. Mxplayer without extra codecs.
                  Now I am waiting an usb to 10/100/1000bps adapter to test using ethernet.

I think tha there is a Kernel issue from the manufacturer chipset for this matter.

Neomode your effort here is admirable.

Comment

Littele more info about Bluetooth stack

Originally posted by Nasst View Post
                    I have similar problem as Shaah_npl.

BT Headset was unable to use. When i try to use it to listen music, the sound is stoped every 1 or 2 secons.

This problem is on the original RKM ROM too.
                    It seems google has dumped bluez stack in its JB 4.2.2 in favor of bluedroid stack provided by boadcom
                    1. https://source.android.com/devices/bluetooth.html..
                    2. http://www.bluecreation.com/blog/and...uedroid-stack/

This may be the cause of audio not being properly routed when using bluetooth...
                    Any help from developers......?

Comment

Need a different CPU speed for the MK809iii stick

Warning !

All new MK802IV with Production Date 07/2013 have a new WiFi and Bluetooth Chip. This means my Rom will work but no WiFi and Bluetooth. The Custom Rom for this you find here:

Guys here it is the New Custom Rom for the MK802 IV.
                      This Rom is not based on the RKM Firmware.
                      I took an other System. img Customized it to Work.
                      This Rom has a Custom 720p Kernel Tweaked for Performance,
                      all Credits for this Kernel goes to Sam321.
                      The Boot Animation is from Tatty.
                      Thanks Buddys !!

What is Working:

Everything incl.
                      Bluetooth Full Work (You can pair and use your Device)
                      WiFi works Stable
                      External Camera Support for Skype tested with Logitech C250
                      WiFi Streaming
                      Netflix Fix Experimental

What is Included:

SuperSU Full Root
                      Android TV Launcher Build by myself.
                      Ultra Explorer
                      YouTube GTV
                      Chrome
                      Reboot App
                      BlackScreen App

Download here:

Flash instructions here:

Regards

Neomode
                      This ROM is working perfectly, only I have a MK809iii wich runs on 1,6GHz they say.
                      But antutu says that it runs on 4x 1,4GHz processor. And the info shows me that it is a MK802IV stick, instead of a MK809iii.

BTW, the signal strength of my MK809iii is very weak, but very stable. I had to test the system 1 meter away of my AP, and then i get full bandwidth (tested with WIFI analyser). So what i did is, i solder another 5dBi antenne on it, and then i get the same result 5 meters away of my AP. So definitely there is something wrong with the antenna. I tested this for whole night, and my powersuply (1,5 A) was burned down the next day. So, it feeds on a lot of current (above 1,5A).

The Question is, can u make me a 1,6Ghz kernel ROM instead of a 1,4GHz ?

Comment

with this image, can i place linux on a sd card ?
                        and boot it ?

Comment

Originally posted by wiiguy View Post
                          with this image, can i place linux on a sd card ?
                          and boot it ?
                          Yes, you need to follow the instrucctions from picuntu site to flash a recovery.img with linux kernel, and create the sdcard with the linux rootfs.

leolas
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Thanks a lot neomode! Your Rom works great.

I’ve one problem regarding the USB webcam. My webcam (Logitech c270) just works when I plug it in after starting the rikomagic. And it just works together with the OTG port. But even then it’s very unstable. After using it for some seconds (e. g. taking a picture with QuickPic) it says “unfortunately, Gallery has stopped.”. I already cleared the app cache… so it’s really luck when it works without an error.

Do you know how to get a stable webcam? Is it because of my webcam model?

Thanks and best regards

Comment

AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

I will work on the improvements.

Neomode

Comment

Great! Herzlichen Dank Neomode!

If have one more issue. I can't use a USB Stick or an external HDD when I plug it in after the system is started (although I get the "save remove" info). I already tried different explorers and klicked "reload". After restarting the system the Sticks and external HDD work fine.

Thanks and best regards

Sven

Comment

Working...
                                X