Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corruptsector
    replied
    I just got my MK809III and flashed on this rom and it seams like BT and WIFI is now not working. It obviously is the same as the 802 and the BT and WIFI chip must have changed.

Also im trying to use it on a Motorolla Atrix Lapdock and the only resolutions that are being displayed are 720x576p-50 and 720x480p-60.

I know i had this same issue with my MK808 but it went away when i flashed the Finless Rom V2.1 720p Rom. Im Guessing the problem is with EDID. I know it may be a big request but any change you could do the same on this rom and force it to 720p?

Thanks

Ashley

Leave a comment:

• dvfd9
    replied
    hmmmmmmmm no bluetooth lol.

i run bdt from terminal

enter in enable from the daemon.

get HAL REQUEST FAILED STATUS : 5 (unknown error)

damn

Leave a comment:

• BaDTaG
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasp View Post
    Still need the original ROM?
    Yes pleas :-)

it is nice to have in backup plus i can get my device to work until the custom rom is finnished

ps sorry for my spelling and autocorrect )
    Last edited by BaDTaG; 07-22-2013, 21:19.

Leave a comment:

• Gasp
    replied
    Originally posted by BaDTaG View Post
    Nice i assume that it is the custom one?
    if not i can use the stock one to until it is ready )
    BaDTaG
    Still need the original ROM?

Leave a comment:

• nitemarenet
    replied
    I can confirm that absolutely works, you have just made my night. I would recommend putting that on the first page to help tons of others out, but I appreciate the response and great work you've done. Your current rom actually feels like a much smoother experience than any of the others I've used.

In case this is googled,

Cozyswan S400: Netflix temporary fix for 4.2.2 Jellybean can be achieved with Xposed framework + Netflix Fix module

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Try it with the Exposed Framework from XDA. There is a Plugin for Netflix Fix on CM 10. Install Both and it will work.

Neomode

Send from Mobile

Leave a comment:

• nitemarenet
    replied
    I'm still unable to use netflix (lines with double screen), is there any known way to fix this? dropping back to an older ver? or can I assist in giving you whatever you need to test possible fixes? Everything else works fine (so far, still testing this rom, just flashed an hour ago on a cozyswan s400).

Leave a comment:

• BaDTaG
    replied
    Nice i assume that it is the custom one?

if not i can use the stock one to until it is ready )

BaDTaG

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

I work on it please gave me to Days to finished my work.

Neomode

Send from Mobile

Leave a comment:

• BaDTaG
    replied
    If anyone want me to, i can upload this ROM on some fast file share (i like mega ^^)

Hi you all this is my first post.

i got the new version of the mk802IV and updatet it with the newest rom from rikomagic. (resoult NO wifi and blue)

can you pleas share the rom so i can get my devise to work again? and would be nice to se this rom working on it to

thanks for the good work.

BaDTaG

Leave a comment:

• emergent1
    replied
    RK Remote App still crashes the stick

Neomode, thanks a lot for your work on the ROM. I upgraded from the stock ROM that I got with my MK809iii to this ROM. There is clearly a very significant improvement in performance and stability.

However, the RK Remote app still crashes the stick when using the scrollbar in the "Input" mode and crashes all the time in the "Game" mode. Could you please look into this.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gasp
    replied
    Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Take care if it is so hot. But anyway good score with stock kernel.

Andykirby from rikomagic forum confirms that the wifi chip has been changed too

http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/vie...35ee&start=140
    At least it works now, the previous wifi was basically unuseable even after SW patches :/
    now it is just HW acceleration that stands between almost perfectly working product

Finally i received the official ROM for the new batch with serial number starting with (201307) - from july there is the new wifi chip

If anyone want me to, i can upload this ROM on some fast file share (i like mega ^^)
    Last edited by Gasp; 07-19-2013, 09:35.

Leave a comment:

• leolas
    replied
    Antutu resulted with score ~15400

Didn't even run that hot...

MX player 720p playback is smooth with S/W decoder (H/W decoder - small stuttering occurs sometimes)
    XBMC 720p+ stutters
    Take care if it is so hot. But anyway good score with stock kernel.

Andykirby from rikomagic forum confirms that the wifi chip has been changed too

Leave a comment:

• Gasp
    replied
    Originally posted by leolas View Post
    What about city of cytadel or antutu? How it performs? They are the most cpu hotter, in antutu dont run io test only cpu and gpu benchs.

leolas
    Antutu resulted with score ~15400

Didn't even run that hot...

MX player 720p playback is smooth with S/W decoder (H/W decoder - small stuttering occurs sometimes)
    XBMC 720p+ stutters

Leave a comment:

• leolas
    replied
    Re: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Huh, actually i like the new version. I have been playing with it whole afternoon and it looks like when there is no overlay over HD videos, there is no frame skip... Even HD video in browser IN FLASH PLAYER was smooth, when seekbar hid away... But as you said, i have no clue why are the mali freq set that low (on the other hand, device is quite hot, i'll try to put it for few hours to run 720p movie if it crash, i think of underlocking CPU a bit)
    What about city of cytadel or antutu? How it performs? They are the most cpu hotter, in antutu dont run io test only cpu and gpu benchs.

leolas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X