MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Then it will be a nightmare difference them.
    Thanks for your report, it will help a lot of people.

leolas
    Well the old one had 4.1 and the new one has installed 4.2.2

Comment

Can i get a Rom Dump of the New Version to make my Custom Rom ?

Thank You

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        Can i get a Rom Dump of the New Version to make my Custom Rom ?

Thank You

Neomode
        I thought you would never ask. Heheh... Expect it approx in 1 hour

Comment

Thanks in advance Bro.
          Yes i want it i will make a CRom.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
            Thanks in advance Bro.
            Yes i want it i will make a CRom.

Neomode
            Uploaded, link sent via PM

Comment

Thx I will begin my Work with it ASAP.

Neomode

Comment

Huh, actually i like the new version. I have been playing with it whole afternoon and it looks like when there is no overlay over HD videos, there is no frame skip... Even HD video in browser IN FLASH PLAYER was smooth, when seekbar hid away... But as you said, i have no clue why are the mali freq set that low (on the other hand, device is quite hot, i'll try to put it for few hours to run 720p movie if it crash, i think of underlocking CPU a bit)

Ok, looks like i was wrong... Even 2core TV box play 720p movie smooth in comparison to mk802 iv... shame
                Last edited by Gasp; 07-17-2013, 19:33.

Comment

Re: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Originally posted by Gasp View Post
                  Huh, actually i like the new version. I have been playing with it whole afternoon and it looks like when there is no overlay over HD videos, there is no frame skip... Even HD video in browser IN FLASH PLAYER was smooth, when seekbar hid away... But as you said, i have no clue why are the mali freq set that low (on the other hand, device is quite hot, i'll try to put it for few hours to run 720p movie if it crash, i think of underlocking CPU a bit)
                  What about city of cytadel or antutu? How it performs? They are the most cpu hotter, in antutu dont run io test only cpu and gpu benchs.

leolas
                  REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                  My devices:
                  Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                  MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                  Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                  Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                  Gearbest.com)
                  MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                  Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

What about city of cytadel or antutu? How it performs? They are the most cpu hotter, in antutu dont run io test only cpu and gpu benchs.

leolas
                    Antutu resulted with score ~15400

Didn't even run that hot...

MX player 720p playback is smooth with S/W decoder (H/W decoder - small stuttering occurs sometimes)
                    XBMC 720p+ stutters

Comment

Antutu resulted with score ~15400

Didn't even run that hot...

MX player 720p playback is smooth with S/W decoder (H/W decoder - small stuttering occurs sometimes)
                      XBMC 720p+ stutters
                      Take care if it is so hot. But anyway good score with stock kernel.

Andykirby from rikomagic forum confirms that the wifi chip has been changed too

REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                      My devices:
                      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                      Gearbest.com)
                      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Take care if it is so hot. But anyway good score with stock kernel.

Andykirby from rikomagic forum confirms that the wifi chip has been changed too

http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/vie...35ee&start=140
                        At least it works now, the previous wifi was basically unuseable even after SW patches :/
                        now it is just HW acceleration that stands between almost perfectly working product

Finally i received the official ROM for the new batch with serial number starting with (201307) - from july there is the new wifi chip

If anyone want me to, i can upload this ROM on some fast file share (i like mega ^^)
                        Last edited by Gasp; 07-19-2013, 09:35.

Comment

RK Remote App still crashes the stick

Neomode, thanks a lot for your work on the ROM. I upgraded from the stock ROM that I got with my MK809iii to this ROM. There is clearly a very significant improvement in performance and stability.

However, the RK Remote app still crashes the stick when using the scrollbar in the "Input" mode and crashes all the time in the "Game" mode. Could you please look into this.

Thanks

Comment

If anyone want me to, i can upload this ROM on some fast file share (i like mega ^^)

Hi you all this is my first post.

i got the new version of the mk802IV and updatet it with the newest rom from rikomagic. (resoult NO wifi and blue)

can you pleas share the rom so i can get my devise to work again? and would be nice to se this rom working on it to

thanks for the good work.

BaDTaG

Comment

AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

I work on it please gave me to Days to finished my work.

Neomode

Send from Mobile

Comment

Nice i assume that it is the custom one?

if not i can use the stock one to until it is ready )

BaDTaG

Comment

Working...
                                X