Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEOMODE , for the UG007 there is a fatal video bug in this rom
    The video hardware acceleration doesn't work
    All video applications report that they can't use HW mode , but the hardware acceleration worked
    Very well with your old other rom for MK809III and UG007B
    I tested many times to confirm this result on the UG007B.
    Last edited by opengl1971; 08-01-2013, 12:59.

Comment

Hi Neomode, I can't seem to find your ROM for the RTL8188ETV wifi chip. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by emptybee View Post
        Hi Neomode, I can't seem to find your ROM for the RTL8188ETV wifi chip. Could you please point me in the right direction?
        This is the right Rom in this Tread. Download and Install :-)

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          This is the right Rom in this Tread. Download and Install :-)

Neomode
          Thanks Neomode,much appreciated! I plan on flashing this and then Sam321's fixed kernel afterwards unless this is a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by emptybee View Post
            Thanks Neomode,much appreciated! I plan on flashing this and then Sam321's fixed kernel afterwards unless this is a bad idea?
            I think this is a great idea
            REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
            My devices:
            Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
            MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
            Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
            Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
            Gearbest.com)
            MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
            Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Neomode ROM + Strauzo's Kernel

Neomode I am using your ROM combo with strauzo's kernel (720). It is absolute amazing how smooth everything works. The playback of video using wifi from nas server is perfect (you have to adjust the dongle to see the access point) ! And there is not any overheat problem although I live in a very warm country (rhodos Island - Greece)there isn't any freezing of the system.

I think a new combo ROM version of you and strauzo will help a lot of people .

Do you know if it could be a 1080 kernel???

Thank you very much again.

Comment

RE: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Neomode, I have a big request can you return back the mouse 'scroll wheel zoom' from settings menu, which was в мк802 III, will be nice .

.. and the 'Screenshot' button if it is posible .. thanks Neomode for this ROM .. work nice.

Comment

Someone is having problems with mx player these days? I will not play anything

Comment

AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Working on a new Version of this Rom with Frame Skipping fixed Kernel.
                    Hope to release it soon.

Neomode

Comment

RE

Do not forget for
                      Neomode, I have a big request can you return back the mouse 'scroll wheel zoom' from settings menu, which was в мк802 III, will be nice .

.. and the 'Screenshot' button if it is posible .. thanks Neomode for this ROM .. work nice.

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by ScopeX View Post
                        Great! Herzlichen Dank Neomode!

If have one more issue. I can't use a USB Stick or an external HDD when I plug it in after the system is started (although I get the "save remove" info). I already tried different explorers and klicked "reload". After restarting the system the Sticks and external HDD work fine.

Thanks and best regards

Sven
                        Me too. I dont get it. I get it on both full size and mini usb.

Comment

Please don't forget to USB LAN adapter (driver)ThanksBojan

Comment

Will there be a updated Custom Rom for the "old" version of the MK802IV?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeX View Post
                              Will there be a updated Custom Rom for the "old" version of the MK802IV?

Thanks!
                              i need it too

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro View Post
                                i need it too
                                I am also eagerly awaiting an update! I am currently running a rom I pieced together from Noemode, the stock June 20 firmware and Sam321's no overclock 720p kernel. I did this to get Netflix working and fix the video playback micro-stutter.

mk802iv_20130620_VideoMicroStutterFix.rar (439.7 MB)

You should be able to replace the kernel with any of the flavors Sam321 has compiled here

Important to note that this is for the older MK802IV with RTL8188 Wifi chip.

Comment

Working...
                                X