Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gameloft fix please

Originally posted by sausage View Post
    I am also eagerly awaiting an update! I am currently running a rom I pieced together from Noemode, the stock June 20 firmware and Sam321's no overclock 720p kernel. I did this to get Netflix working and fix the video playback micro-stutter.

mk802iv_20130620_VideoMicroStutterFix.rar (439.7 MB)

You should be able to replace the kernel with any of the flavors Sam321 has compiled here

Important to note that this is for the older MK802IV with RTL8188 Wifi chip.

Good thanks!
    Do this rom play gameloft games?
    I have the older wifi chip, but i have just found one version with android 4.1 to play gameloft games but it have a lot of bugs
    It is getting difficult, can you help me to cook a firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro View Post
      Good thanks!
      Do this rom play gameloft games?
      I have the older wifi chip, but i have just found one version with android 4.1 to play gameloft games but it have a lot of bugs
      It is getting difficult, can you help me to cook a firmware?
      I am not familiar with Gameloft Games, so I just now downloaded Iron Man 3 and it seems to work ok, video was a little choppy at first, and a little difficult to manuver with my fly mouse. I do have my ps3 controller working via usb in RetroArch and MAME, but this game does not seem to support external controller.

What is the specific problem you have with Gameloft games? Why not try out for yourself?

Comment

I am not familiar with Gameloft Games, so I just now downloaded Iron Man 3 and it seems to work ok, video was a little choppy at first, and a little difficult to manuver with my fly mouse. I do have my ps3 controller working via usb in RetroArch and MAME, but this game does not seem to support external controller.

What is the specific problem you have with Gameloft games? Why not try out for yourself?
        I will do it with this rom you posted and try...
        I cant play heroes of order and chaos, the game dont start... bootloop and just the gameloft screen
        Can you try it there?

__
        i have downloaded now, flashing...
        after install i will talk about it works
        Last edited by Leandro; 08-23-2013, 05:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro View Post
          I will do it with this rom you posted and try...
          I cant play heroes of order and chaos, the game dont start... bootloop and just the gameloft screen
          Can you try it there?
          No sorry that game does not work for me either. It begins to "verify files..." then freezes at the logo

Comment

No sorry that game does not work for me either. It begins to "verify files..." then freezes at the logo

yeah, i could just play at android 4.1 with gameloft fix, but have no touchscreen working and rk remote control working and xbmc not working too

Comment

USB 2.0 to Gigabit Lan Module lan7500

Could you tell me if you could add a module for Gigabit Lan over usb 2.0 to kernel???

I have the drivers but I don't know how to embed it in kernel.

http://linux-arm.org/git?p=linux-2.6...;h=d0cad871703

I am currently working your Rom version 1 for old wifi combo with strauzo kernel.
              I am waiting your new version.

Thank you anyway I will buy you a beer as soon as possible.
              Theodoros Cheimonettos

Comment

New Rom is out! Get it here:

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                X