Help with MK809III Bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with MK809III Bricked

Hi. I need help to unbrick my MK809III. I was trying to update the ROM on RockChip Batch Tool 1.7, but could not. Then the light turned Blue on the app. Need to unbrick please. I thought its an MK809III but when I opened it, I am not really sure if its an MK809III. Dont know where to short this thing. It’s written RK29_809_V1. I need the proper ROM as well as I tried an RK3188 rom and that’s when it got bricked.

Help please. Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by irshad86 View Post
    Hi. I need help to unbrick my MK809III. I was trying to update the ROM on RockChip Batch Tool 1.7, but could not. Then the light turned Blue on the app. Need to unbrick please. I thought its an MK809III but when I opened it, I am not really sure if its an MK809III. Dont know where to short this thing. It’s written RK29_809_V1. I need the proper ROM as well as I tried an RK3188 rom and that’s when it got bricked.

Help please. Thanks
    Hi ,

think it is a RK3229 , try the Pins 7/8 ,
    use latest Drivers & AndroidTool 2.35 or above ... ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I dont even know where the pins 7/8 are found. Could you show me where the pins are?

Thanks
      Last edited by irshad86; 11-05-2019, 06:32.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I dont even know where the pins 7/8 are found. Could you show me where the pins are?

Thanks
        Hi ,

first quote the last Post so anybody you answer can see it , behind USB Port , first Picture , not sure because you can not see the typic marks , but if you start on the USB Port side and test , you will find for sure the Pins on one of the solder Rows ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D6BFBC59-87D1-4190-85F4-E0B1B575DFDF.jpeg
Views:	345
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	788918
          Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first quote the last Post so anybody you answer can see it , behind USB Port , first Picture , not sure because you can not see the typic marks , but if you start on the USB Port side and test , you will find for sure the Pins on one of the solder Rows ,

good luck / gefattern
          gefattern

Hello

Thanks for the tips. So I followed the steps, got the device connected, loaded the rom. All was successful. But when I connected the device to the TV, there was no signal. I tried several times, no result. Did the same with RockChip Batch as well. Success message (green) but no signal/sign of booting when connected to TV.

Not really sure what I missed there. Any idea please?

Thanks
          Irshad

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D6BFBC59-87D1-4190-85F4-E0B1B575DFDF.jpeg
Views:	345
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	788918

gefattern

Hello

Thanks for the tips. So I followed the steps, got the device connected, loaded the rom. All was successful. But when I connected the device to the TV, there was no signal. I tried several times, no result. Did the same with RockChip Batch as well. Success message (green) but no signal/sign of booting when connected to TV.

Not really sure what I missed there. Any idea please?

Thanks
            Irshad
            Hi ,

what TV do you use ??? 1080P / 4K , please try another older TV with 720P / 1080P , maybe it is bricked , then it is better to buy a new Box ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

what TV do you use ??? 1080P / 4K , please try another older TV with 720P / 1080P , maybe it is bricked , then it is better to buy a new Box ,

greetings / gefattern
              Ok. Noted, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X