Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX-919 VPN Access?

Hello,

I have an April 2013, V2 CX-919 and an account at privateinternetaccess.com. I've tried and tried to connect on a VPN, but for some reason I am unable to. It tells me I am required to use a "lock-screen" and I do enable the "PIN" lock-screen, but once I set-up and try to connect to the VPN server, it tries to connect, then just displays "Disconnected". Currently, I am on Neomode 1.9a ROM.

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

We have a dedicated forum for J22, CX919 V2 here.

I'd suggest having a read / posting there
    Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by KolyaIsAwesome View Post
      Hello,

I have an April 2013, V2 CX-919 and an account at privateinternetaccess.com. I've tried and tried to connect on a VPN, but for some reason I am unable to. It tells me I am required to use a "lock-screen" and I do enable the "PIN" lock-screen, but once I set-up and try to connect to the VPN server, it tries to connect, then just displays "Disconnected". Currently, I am on Neomode 1.9a ROM.

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
      I can relate to your problem also. I seek help from the internet on how to do that vpn connection but it didn't work either so I've ask my colleague is thier any solution to this , they just give me this link http://www.sunvpn.com/ and to my amazement I was so happy that from this site I can now access and al is working very well. Sunvpn is awesome they all know about setting up a vpn regardless of the variables that surrounds it.

Comment

Working...
      X