Which RK3188 Box Do I Have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which RK3188 Box Do I Have?

Trying to work out which RK3188 box I have so I can consider the Kit Kat Rom and latest XBMC offering etc.

It is a 'Net2Play' box and XBMC states hardware is RK30board. GPU Mali-400 MP.
    Resolution 1280 X 672p
    Android settings state model number C2000.
    Quad Core 1.4GHz 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage currently with Android 4.2.2

Anybody know what the Net2Play boxes are?

Originally posted by Pieman View Post
    Trying to work out which RK3188 box I have so I can consider the Kit Kat Rom and latest XBMC offering etc.

It is a 'Net2Play' box and XBMC states hardware is RK30board. GPU Mali-400 MP.
    Resolution 1280 X 672p
    Android settings state model number C2000.
    Quad Core 1.4GHz 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage currently with Android 4.2.2
    A friend got me to set up his C2000 recently and I bought a C1000 to play with. Seems to be almost no info on the net2play boxes ANYWHERE. Searching C1000 and C2000 brings up phones rather than android TV boxes.
    Got my C1000 on Sunday evening, spent all day configuring it with Beyond XBMC etc and then late last night we had a power surge and it is almost dead. Having opened the case it has a flashing RED LED rather than solid Blue LED that it normally has. The C1000 is the lower spec of your C2000 but I should have taken some of the details down before the power surge!

It looks like many other boxes, 4 USB, SD, AV slot as reset with small screwdriver, built in WiFi with no external aerial, no on/off button and HDMI of course.

Does anyone know what these devices are and if there are any generic tools to unbrick mine? From memory USB1 is OTG on the C2000 but opening up the C1000 has USB4 marked as OTG. I bought mine second hand so I don't have the manual but this could be why I was struggling to use adb on 3 PC's I tried to connect to the android box (but I did try all 4 uSB ports at one stage).

Comment

Working...
    X