Need help identifying device to flash to 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help identifying device to flash to 4.2

I need help identifying what type of device this is. I am using this plugged into a lapdock and there is no sound run ing 4.4. I need to find a way to flash to 4.2 so the sound will work but cannot find out which BT/wifi/CPU i am running. I have pictures and know someone can probably identify them which would help me out tremendously. Thanks a million in advance..Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-19-36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	439815Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-20-23.jpg
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	439816Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141216_182456262.jpg
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	439817

Originally posted by unfkwthabl1 View Post
    I need help identifying what type of device this is. I am using this plugged into a lapdock and there is no sound run ing 4.4. I need to find a way to flash to 4.2 so the sound will work but cannot find out which BT/wifi/CPU i am running. I have pictures and know someone can probably identify them which would help me out tremendously. Thanks a million in advance..[ATTACH=CONFIG]9282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9284[/ATTACH]
    Hello
    For the main chip, you need to carefully pull the metallic sticker on the square one (it is not appearing on your photos), take a photo and put it back because it contributes to cooling. At first sight, your device looks like mine: RK3188T but need to be sure.

For the wifi and bt chip, you need to provide photo of the chip on the green square (appearing partially at the bottom of the photo with green sticker).
    What you have photographed are probably GPU and RAM chips.

Comment

Working...
    X