Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK3188 Gembird Quad Core in combination with 2.4GHZ wireless keyboard RAPOO E2700 causes Video Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK3188 Gembird Quad Core in combination with 2.4GHZ wireless keyboard RAPOO E2700 causes Video Lag

Hi,

I decided to post because I am curious to find out if others have a similar problem as I have.

I have a Gembird RK3188 quad core Android TV Stick. And it is working fine, with the exception that whenever I connect my Rapoo wireless 2.4ghz keyboard all video's start to lag. It will play video for 2 seconds and then stops for a bit, end then plays a bit more etc etc. Anyway videos are unwatchable.

I checked the WIFI connection while my Rapoo was connected and it shows 5.4 Mbs steady stream, so no problems there. Then I decided to attach an USB extension cable (to move the small USB receiver away from the TV STICK) but that also doesnt help. So I suspect there must be something with the software that causes the video's to lag. But then again, what do I know?

If someone experienced a similar problem and knows a work around, I am interested !

Thanks,

W/
Working...
X