X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joying Car Navigation (RK 3188 based) GPS Mixing Function issue

Hi all.
    I'm really new on this forum, so glad to be here
    I brought a month ago a Navigation for Volkswagen from Joying, an android head unit with Android OS v4.4.4, chipset RockChip 3188, ARM9 Cortex 1.6 GHz quad core.
    After some specifications from producer I tried to use a function from menu, named GPS Mixing, which mix the radio audio signal with audio signal from GPS software. On their site they put a video with this function working, but mine doesn't. The radio signal from Radio application is hearing but when GPS software brings with audio instructions it dimming the radio audio signal, but GPS audio doesn't hear at all. I reinstall the firmware, like they said to do, but reinstalling does not make any changes. I made a video for them, I will put it here, maybe one of you could give me a resolution to solve this problem!

PS: Sorry for my english

Originally posted by Taajan
    Hey you might want to check this out, it seems they have released some updates:
    Thanks for your response. Like I say in video, I have the latest firmware installed. They have released 2 updates but in description of android version it is 4.4.4_23082015, so both september and october updates has the same kernel which I think it has some problem for my 1024x600 headunit... So, the update of latest firmware does not solve the problem...

Comment

No, I didn't found a solution...

Comment

When buying a new car, you should understand that the car will have to be very carefully cared for and always kept clean. To protect your car from various minor damages on the body, you can use a ceramic coating for cars and car wash steamers . The ceramic coating protects the car from sand, gravel, frozen ice and other small pests of the coating.

Comment

Working...
        X