Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK903iv

Hi Everyone,

I received my MK903iv Android stick today and I'm very excited to start using it

It currently has android version 4.2.2 on it and I want to upgrade to a more recent version. I tried updating the firmware to 4.4 using Batch Tool 1.7, but it fails.

It gives the massage: layer 2 1 2 test device start - and then it fails.

I do not want to root it right now, just install a newer stock rom. Can anyone give me any advice for this device?

Regards

Ok, so I managed to find a 4.4.2 firmware and it seems to be working. But there is an issue where I cannot add my google account on the device

There is no option to add a google account - If I go to add account under settings, it just want to add a corporate or imap account.

Any advice?

Comment

Loaded this firmware and everything seems to work fine: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...166975-150915/

Im just not sure if this is a 1080P firmware. Will I need to load a custom rom for that?

Comment

I'm having a problem with the sound output on the device through HDMI. I have the device connected to my 46 inch Samsung TV. The video is perfect, but no sound whatsoever.

Does anyone have any fix advice?

Comment

Managed to sort this out with a new 4.4 rom. If anyone's having issues with a similar device, let me know and I'll send though the details.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Silent Echo!
            I've just loaded the mentioned firmware for MK903iv and having the same problem with sound output. It would be great to know how it was solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Virtual Doctor View Post
              Hi Silent Echo!
              I've just loaded the mentioned firmware for MK903iv and having the same problem with sound output. It would be great to know how it was solved.

Hey there, I managed to find a firmware that was just right. I will find the link to the firmware and post here.

Comment

The firmware from this post is working well, but without 1080p:

Comment

Working...
                X