How to enter in Recovery menu in a no name TV stick RK3188

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to enter in Recovery menu in a no name TV stick RK3188

Hi, after a very stange crash of my RK3188 2gb ram 8gb rom android TV Stick, in which now starts android saying something that the main memory was encrypted and I must to enter a password ???? I never do that!!! And with the no possibility to recover the stick reloading firmware as I have done ever entering in Auto-reload, as usually I do, pushing RESET button and powering the device, because all was with the same starting point of asking for a password. I take care of one thing, I have a typical mini wireless keyboard, that connects to tv stick thru a rf usb dongle. So I done this, I connect the usb dongle to the usb of the stick, then push reset, and finally power the tv stick, then it enters in the typical recovery with the android robot image lying with a danger symbol in its front, but then I push VOLUME + in the wireless keyboard, then magically appears the RECOVERY menu of this device, and then you can move into it with the select arrow keys of the wireless keyboard, and select the option you want to do. So to recover my device I do a "Wipe data/factory reset", and a "reboot system now", so the tv sticks recovers to a initial status, perfectly. I have never heard of this, and I am very surprised no one write about this way to enter in Recovery Menu. It saves my tv stick again. Hope this helps someone.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X