Evolveo Android Box Q4 4K - rooting, FW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolveo Android Box Q4 4K - rooting, FW

Hello, I own this box and I would like to unleash its true potential. I have some experience with rooting and ROM flashing from my phones, but this little bastard is really hard to tame. I first tried to connect it through the OTG port to my PC, but to my surprise the PC didn't detected it. And I mean it wasn't detected at all, no unknown device in device manager, no new HW found, simply nothing.

So I tried some of the procedures used to flash this type of device (reset button, drivers, RKFlashTool), but the RKFlashTool didn't recognized it (tried wasser ROM for Minix X7 which should be compatible). I also tried some troubleshooting procedures, removed and reinstalled drivers etc. The device is found by the system, the drivers are installed, but RKFlashTool is simply ignoring it.

So now I am in a dead end, asking for help here. Hopefully somebody will know how to get through it.

Many thanks.

Try to use usb 2.0 port. 3.0 Causes issues.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Hi, I have only 2.0 ports on my computer I read about possible issues with 3.0, but thats not the problem. I am starting to think that the device is somehow locked, but never heard about something like that before.

Comment

Working...
      X