MK809IV - can't update/upgrade/flash etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809IV - can't update/upgrade/flash etc

Hi Guys, i am so sorry if this question has been answered million times, i did search the Freaktab but couldn't find my answer.. so if anyone can help me, i would be very very happy because i spent 3 days and my Tv Stick is still not working.. i will give you a good brief of my problem and what i tested before asking here:
    So i have a mini[c mk809VI and it worked fine for 1 day and then just quit, it won't start on tv, and my pc don't want to recognize it. here's what i did learn from searching...

1.I Shorted the 8/9 pins, this made my pc to recognise the Device.
    2. Installed rockchip drivers, which made RkBatchtool recognize my device, and turned the number 1 to Blue for a long time, then i plugged/unplugged million times and then then the number 1 turned Green.
    3.i tried, more then 2 days to install any update, or any rom or anything from RKBatchtool to my stick but now it is saying these problems:
    Test Device stuck 100%, or 0%,
    Sometimes TestDrives goes succes, but then it is being stuck in LowerFormat 100%.
    1 time or 2 times it passed the testdevice and lowerformat, but then the problem was prepare idb failed..

i shorted the 8/9 pins again, and now Batchtool is giving me a blue block...
    is there a solution for this or should i open the garbage and throw the item there?

Thanks in advance

oh..and i am a very big nooooooob in these things, which makes almost impossible to make this work for me

Comment

Working...
    X