Any software or Roms for this device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any software or Roms for this device

An H5 Box? From what I can find online it says "H5 Android 4.2 Quad Core TV Box RK3188 CPU 2GB RAM 16GB ROM XBMC DNLA Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz)"

I'm attaching a picture of the board in the hopes it can be ID'ed. I'm looking for a factory image or possibly an android 5x release.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

What you can try is to use a "Generic" RK3188 Firmware for your Device with Support for your Wifi Chip.
    Can not find one @ the moment have to look for.
    What you will lose is the front Display.

Neomode

Comment

Ahh,

I don't really care that much about the front display if that's all I have to lose. Where can I ID the wireless chip? I don't see one that says broadcom etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thedigitalslacker View Post
        Ahh,

I don't really care that much about the front display if that's all I have to lose. Where can I ID the wireless chip? I don't see one that says broadcom etc.
        The silver chip on he left side.

Comment

Originally posted by thedigitalslacker View Post
          An H5 Box? From what I can find online it says "H5 Android 4.2 Quad Core TV Box RK3188 CPU 2GB RAM 16GB ROM XBMC DNLA Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz)"

I'm attaching a picture of the board in the hopes it can be ID'ed. I'm looking for a factory image or possibly an android 5x release.
          I'm confused. The only firnware I've seen for that device is years old.

Comment

Found two firmwares from 2014; one from June and another from December. Definitely nothing based on 5.x

Comment

... the H5 uses the AP6330 (as in your picture above) btw.

Comment

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

Working...
                X