Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuntab tv box

Hello guys,
    i bough this tv box few months ago : https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Yuntab cs918 rk 3188
    Cortex-A9 de 28nm Quad 1.4GHz
    2g ram
    8g rom
    I did a terrible mistake by flashing the wrong rom on it, and not once but twice, cause i cannot find the correct stock rom, i tought i found an updated rom for my device but apparently it wasn't ,
    it kinda works i just have some problem with hdmi port , I have to press the on button repeteatly to make it appears on tv,
    I'm trying to find the correct rom everywhere , but is hard , i feel so lost, there are so many similar models, and I have no idea which one is the right one,
    there is any chance anyone can link me the correct download? I'd really appreciate your help Thanks

Hello Ladyhks, Welcome to Freaktab.
    It might be necessary to open the case and get some numbers off of the mainboard. Such as, Model number, board revision and date. It will also help if you note which WiFi module is used.
    Generally, a good quality photograph of the board will also help in finding the correct firmware your your device.

There are quite a few boxes that look just like the one in your link, but there exist many makers and hardware variations, so getting the info I cite above is necessary to help you locate a correct firmware.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello ,thanks
      I have made a picture of it

you think this will help? sorry for bad quality , couldnt do any better with my smartphone

Comment

I can clearly see the model, revision and date. We need to know what WiFi module and Bluetooth module are used. I cannot see from the picture, can you write those down? Let me know if you need assistance locating that info.

I have a Q7, I will look and see how it compares to your Q7 when I get back tonight.

Comment

With these new info I was able to find the correct rom, finally And everything is working fine like it was , thanks for helping me solve my problem ^^

Comment

Excellent. Glad to do it.
            Cheers.

Ladyhks BTW could you post a link to the firmware you found? Others may benefit from it.
            Thanks.
            Last edited by RISCy Dude; 10-10-2016, 05:23.

Comment

Yeah sure thing, there you go: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...ist/path=%2FQ7 I took the latest one Alternative Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6E...draVhzN0U/view

Comment

Thanks for the links.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a yuntab tvbox that does not work well, does not allow to update anything, almost everything gives error. I do not know if there is new fimware that works well because it is from 2015. Someone knows tell me that rom is more appropriate. thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	83184401

Comment

02Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	831846