Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wifi and Ethernet Disconnect on any 3188 I flash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi and Ethernet Disconnect on any 3188 I flash!!!

Hi everyone. These devices are driving me crazy! I have flashed over 100 android tv boxes (including almost any soc chip avaliable) in my life the last 4-5 years! Especially rk3188!
    The last 4-5 days i am getting a very strange problem! I am using same way of firmware flashing as i used many many times, but the problem i am getting is that the last few days, any tv box i flash (q7, minix x7, cs968, kr-42 and more), everything looks normal, boot normal, but on all boxes, ethernet and wifi get randomly disconnected every few seconds or minutes! I mean, the box boots up normally, ethernet connection looks ok on upper right corner of my screnn, everything seems to work ok, but i see the ethernet connection icon dissappearing every few seconds!!!!!
    this happens on any rk3188 i try to flash the last days! i have tried different cables, different usb ports, uninstalled and reinstalled rockchip drivers and many other options i think i have!

Anyone has any idea???

Hi dracosc22679 ,

this sounds very strange , before it worked well with the Devices you flashed ???

What about Stock Firmware ??? same Problem ??? if you flash .

Hope you can get it back to life .

greetings

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 05-04-2017, 01:09.

Comment

Working...
    X