Strange unknown locally branded 10.1" rockchip tablet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange unknown locally branded 10.1" rockchip tablet help

Ok.....as the title says, I have this strange unknown locally branded 10.1" rockchip tablet, when the tablet was working and I had run cpu z on it, the info showed that it was a rk3066 cpu, when I opened the tablet it shows rk3188 on the cpu. A terribly programmed partition in its stock rom led me to try whatever rk3188 roms I could find to see what could work on this tablet. Rom after rom I tried and nothing worked on this tablet. The local company that branded it is of no help and numerous attempts to obtain their stock rom or even the original manufacturer info from them yielded no results.

I sat for like almost 2 months trying to find this tablet online (the original name, not the local name) and I haven't been able to find jack shit, tried searching by the info on the board as well and that didn't turn up anything either.

Can anyone help me identify this retarded tablet?

I have a cwm backup only.

On the CPU is says: RK3188 sbau32kz 1336
    On the main board it says: s.rk3188.2

Even if you can make my cwm backup a flashable rom file and correct the partitions for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Here are 2 pictures I took of the ABOUT section when the tablet was working, links are to my tweets to the local company:
    https://twitter.com/sensei_punk/stat...82513933262848

I take it that you have tried this one?

ftp://ftp.proline.co.za/prolineDrivers/TABLETS/L10A1B-G/

The reference is slightly different from the L10A1B-R referenced in the picture but worth looking at as it is clearly a Rockchip image.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I've just downloaded and unpacked the image and it is for the RK3188, so there is hope.

Comment

It is indeed a Proline. I'm downloading the image now, will flash it tomorrow and see if it hopefully works

Comment

Build reference for this one is ACTIVE_L10A1G-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 test-keys_OTA:MID_v1.0.0_20150108.123136

So looks a lot newer than the stock you have.

What specifically was the issue with the partition structure?

Comment

Working...
          X