This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place holder for 3288

Decided to make the category as a place holder for 3288 devices.

As they come out we will create sub forums.

But you can talk about 3288 rumors now

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

wow, cool, dude. thanks for this place. it will make this forum ahead of others.

already played a lot of rk3288 testing device, there are no one who are really make me feel they are ready for market.

rockchip just release the SDK to some factory last week, and those factory begin to work hard to improve the software.

as far as i know, the chip supply are also a problem, the real rk3288 device should hit market at the end of next week or maybe later.

and it is totally new compare with rk3188, and a lot of new features added, so for the first bulk, we will be very careful to sell, should pick up different boards from different factory, test, and then decide.

but well, it's another good "toy" in next half year, let's see.

Eric
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

I just hope

they don't do a T version of this chip, that really annoyed me.

Also why don't they just send over all the firmware development to Freaktab, it will only end up being improved here anyway - tell them to get their wallets out and PAY BOB

Comment

Originally posted by gollygosh View Post
        they don't do a T version of this chip, that really annoyed me.

Also why don't they just send over all the firmware development to Freaktab, it will only end up being improved here anyway - tell them to get their wallets out and PAY BOB
        rockchip base tv box market is crazy now, so many copied, a lot of supplier just thinking how to low the price.

same shape product, but totally different pcba board, you never know which firmware you should flash.

i try my best to just search for best quality tv box in our market. till now, haven't heared there is RK3288-T version, and i also hope they don't screw us again.

Eric
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Eric, why should Rockship announce a T-Version, they didn't the last time.

I think, we have to wait some month. Then they have possible collected enough weaker chips and we will see what they do.

JDfense

Comment

Rockcrap behind the curve so better be something thats awsome as looks like amilogic kicking a big hole in part of the market this time...... Still bitter re T chip but hopefully lesson learned (i know i did some major learning )
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
              i try my best to just search for best quality tv box in our market. till now, haven't heared there is RK3288-T version, and i also hope they don't screw us again.

Eric
              The new SOC seems to have some protection to poor PLL:

CRU (clock & reset unit)
               Support clock gating control for individual components inside RK3288
               One oscillator with 24MHz clock input and 5 embedded PLLs
               Up to 2.2GHz clock output for all PLLs
               Support global soft-reset control for whole SOC, also individual soft-reset for every
              components

However, electrical leakage is down to the quality of manafacturing process
              Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
              Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
              Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
              Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
              CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
              Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
              RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Had a good look at this at the hong kong fair was fairly impressed but like others have mentioned .. Rockchip NEED a little redemption with the RK3288 chipset, but early signs look positive.

Comment

Re: Place holder for 3288

From the specs I've seen this a very capable soc provided the software supports it

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rockchip and Intel will be collaborating in the future. Hopefully things are better..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X