No announcement yet.

The latest news about RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried this one? It is Measy B4S. It is on the way to me.
    http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Measy-B4S-Smart-TV-Box-Android-4-4-Quad-Core-4K-2K-H-265/2026395196.html?promotionVersion=1
    I shell test it before my vocation.

Comment

We Release the new toy for you guys:

grab it before the deal is gone, price will be back to normal after the first bulk release.

Plus you will get the free 8gb micro sd card with orion r28 sdk inside

Eric
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Eric am I first ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
          Eric am I first ?
          I am sorry, dude, you are not.

those presale price is crazy for the geeks...

the 180pcs will gone when i awake tomorrow,lol
          Looking for developers
          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
            ... free 8gb micro sd card with orion r28 sdk inside

Nice prize (2/16)
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I'm in also, thanks Eric !!!

Comment

Very nice looking box.

Comment

The latest news about RK3288

@Eric I think you should do a review for us of the new Tronsmart RK3288.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking box but Tronsmart are rushing these in..there not the only company.. and if i where you id wait a while there lots of bugs and even though im impressed by RK3288 id say keep your breaks on till a number of issues are sorted out.

Comment

Thumb up for the Telos version. But I'm afraid it could take awhile until it finaly arrives, since "perfect" is far from anything that's out on the market now. Anyways, count me in! That is, if some other manufacturer doesn't release its 4GB version before. Nice to see some respectable brands are finaly releasing some samples, as I'm waiting for them for the past 2 months. Now let's just wait a little bit more, and finaly enjoy, hopefuly without too many bugs.

Comment

Nice!
                        Bob, have you this box in your test room?
                        Could we see your magic happened again with this box?
                        if, i read... Yes... I get a new toy now!

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                          Nice!
                          Bob, have you this box in your test room?
                          Could we see your magic happened again with this box?
                          if, i read... Yes... I get a new toy now!
                          +100
                          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Where is the good point in buying a "beta test board" (or even "alpha")? If hardware problems are found will you buy the next beta version too?

If the actual specifications are ok for you it's ok, but I don't understand why to buy an unfinished product hoping one day maybe will be better.

It's good if you get one for free to test, but PAY for a BETA hardware?

Just my oppinion
                            Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                              Where is the good point in buying a "beta test board" (or even "alpha")? If find hardware problems will buy the next version too?

If the actual specifications are ok for you it's ok, but I don't understand why to buy an unfinished product hoping one day maybe will be better.

It's good if you get one for free to test, but PAY for a BETA hardware?

Just my oppinion
                              Thx for your opinion But it s a just a toy.... What do you do with a toy? You play with it... And maybe you break it... And buy another one lol

I am in! I ordered a new toy... The ap6335 one... With dhl thief lol

Bob!? I can t wait your new rom!

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                                Thx for your opinion But it s a just a toy.... What do you do with a toy? You play with it... And maybe you break it... And buy another one lol

I am in! I ordered a new toy... The ap6335 one... With dhl thief lol

Bob!? I can t wait your new rom!
                                My toys are finished and working well... (except the ones I buy here in China) and the factories does not sell toys unfinished.

For play can buy a Radxa Rock or a Merri Humminbird... or a LEGO

I want to say, buy unfinished material, improve it and even need to pay. I'm agree with MINIX in this point.
                                Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Working...
                                X