Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The latest news about RK3288

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    The latest news about RK3288

    Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    @Minix, AML also made that mistake and the end users and suppliers payed the price.
    We haven't make 1 single hardware changes since we shipped because we knew the issues and waited. And we refused to use the old CPUs to do production until we got the new batches.

    Comment


      #92
      The latest news about RK3288

      I know and I applaud you for that, others try to change kernel behavior to fool the consumer or send out inferior design. Will you bring RK3288 to the market at some stage?

      Comment


        #93
        The latest news about RK3288

        Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
        I know and I applaud you for that, others try to change kernel behavior to fool the consumer or send out inferior design. Will you bring RK3288 to the market at some stage?
        We will after we finished the necessary hardware modifications based on RK's most updated reference which they said is final.

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by MINIX View Post
          Well I really really really wonder why Oman said it could be on shelf in 2 weeks' time. The PCBs ordered have to be sent to the trash.
          Maybe they are going to sell v1.0 v1.1 v1.2...... again like the s802.
          MINIX,
          1. oman is highly welcome here at this board (you know why I write this!)
          2. we talk about beta tester/-ing (of cause it can also include the HW)
          3. I like also your input, if it is objective, but why are you sometimes so hard and so unobjective against others?
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

          MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

          RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

          Comment


            #95
            The latest news about RK3288

            Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            MINIX,
            1. oman is highly welcome here at this board (you know why I write this!)
            2. we talk about beta tester/-ing (of cause it can also include the HW)
            3. I like also your input, if it is objective, but why are you sometimes so hard and so unobjective against others?
            Time will tell, history told as well, look at how many hardware revisions they've done. This is totally objective.
            I hate the way that he keeps lying and pretending to be honest, that's it.

            Comment


              #96
              Thanks for the info MINIX. I'm not in a hurry to get a RK3288, but knowing they are changing hardware, the more reason to wait.

              Comment


                #97
                Hello guys, anyone else think it's wise to wait for Android TV from Google before buying a box now... That may or may not be compatible?

                Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
                _________________________________________
                1/ Tronsmart Draco AW80 Lollipop 5.0 Beta Firmware
                2/ Tronsmart s89 Box, Finless 1.9
                3/ CS918 box TN-BX09_v2.1 using v1.0.4 Wasser KitKat rom
                Out: USB audio, HDMI
                In: Logitech K400 keyboards

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by MINIX View Post
                  Time will tell, history told as well, look at how many hardware revisions they've done. This is totally objective.
                  I hate the way that he keeps lying and pretending to be honest, that's it.
                  Fully agree with Minix opinion. All who trying sell any RK3288 now is only guys who love money. They thinking about fast profit, not about clients satisfaction.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
                    Hello guys, anyone else think it's wise to wait for Android TV from Google before buying a box now... That may or may not be compatible?

                    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
                    Yes, will Minix being making a Google TV box with HDMI input in the future?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                      Fully agree with Minix opinion. All who trying sell any RK3288 now is only guys who love money. They thinking about fast profit, not about clients satisfaction.
                      Yes, BUT no reason to personally attack oman, because beelink doesn't sell any RK3288 device at the moment, we only talk about beta testing
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

                      MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

                      RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

                      Comment


                        Re: The latest news about RK3288

                        I'm trying to follow this thread but it's really difficult to understand. It's a lot of on line sentences that doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone please sumarize the ongoing debate for us?

                        Comment


                          Wait before you will buy, because device is still under construction
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

                          MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

                          RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

                          Comment


                            Re: The latest news about RK3288

                            So, what shall I do with my Pipo P1? Through it away?

                            Comment


                              Yhea what should i do with my Teclast F90HD

                              Comment


                                As far as I know the problem is with tvbox, not with tablets I think.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X