Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by jlunse View Post
    So, what shall I do with my Pipo P1? Through it away?
    Pipo technical support would be best to answer this.

Please post back their response.

Comment

Sv: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
      Pipo technical support would be best to answer this.

Please post back their response.
      I guess you mean Pipo and Teclast support.
      Personally, I'm very pleased with my RK3288 device, so no need to contact support.
      (I had a problem with my GPS but Anna at Pipo and some nice guys here on Freaktab, solved it and it works fine now.)
      Again, can someone summarize the main issues that you have with your RK3288 devices, so that we understand your debate.

Comment

At "Android TV Player Support" there doesn't exist a '...with your RK3288 devices..." (maybe only 10-20 beta test devices exist and some guys ordered and get the first devices BUT these boxes are under construction because RK fixes e.g. something at the PCB layout, so they bought to early (sorry guys) ) ...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sv: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          At "Android TV Player Support" there doesn't exist a '...with your RK3288 devices..." (maybe only 10-20 beta test devices exist and some guys ordered and get the first devices BUT these boxes are under construction because RK fixes e.g. something at the PCB layout, so they bought to early (sorry guys) ) ...
          Very well explained. Thanks! I was thinking of leaving. But now I will stay.

Comment

The latest news about RK3288

Yes, BUT no reason to personally attack oman, because beelink doesn't sell any RK3288 device at the moment, we only talk about beta testing
            He is a liar, e.g. when talking about the reasons for having v2.0/2.1/2.2 PCBs for S802 he said it's because of different Amlogic chips, look at X8 & X8-H, not a single modification since launch, see the point? New layout to "improve USB stability"? What?? There are many lies similar to that one. It's nothing about Amlogic, they made mistakes and don't want to admit them, and selling things with known HW issues. I was not attacking him, it's a fact. Just like when someone stole something, we would call him/her a thief, this is not an attack at all. Anyway, I was told to stop (NOT by freaktab) so this is my last reply regarding this matter. Thank you, I know you're a good guy. I shall put my focus back to improving our own stuff.

Comment

The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
              Yes, will Minix being making a Google TV box with HDMI input in the future?
              Possible but those few chips capable do not have good performance, can you/others accept that??

Comment

Originally posted by MINIX View Post
                Possible but those few chips capable do not have good performance, can you/others accept that??
                Do I understood you correct, HDMI IN has no good performance at the moment?
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

He is a liar, e.g. when talking about the reasons for having v2.0/2.1/2.2 PCBs for S802 he said it's because of different Amlogic chips, look at X8 & X8-H, not a single modification since launch, see the point? New layout to "improve USB stability"? What?? There are many lies similar to that one. It's nothing about Amlogic, they made mistakes and don't want to admit them, and selling things with known HW issues. I was not attacking him, it's a fact. Just like when someone stole something, we would call him/her a thief, this is not an attack at all. Anyway, I was told to stop (NOT by freaktab) so this is my last reply regarding this matter. Thank you, I know you're a good guy. I shall put my focus back to improving our own stuff.
                  I have one of the first Vega S89-H boxes that came out and it have been working flawlessly. Have not checked the version on the motherboard, but I am sure it is one that has the so called flaw. Just my 2cents. I also, think you at totally off base calling someone a liar when, they have their own opinions and comclusions about something. There is NEVER a fact that doesn't have mutiple sides.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

The biggest liars at the moment are the resellers on Aliexpress.
                    Saying they have it in Stock within 2 week. You order one, pay, and have to wait until.....

Like I said... For me no Rk3288...i am satisfied and finally happy (after reboot debacle) with the X8-H at the moment.
                    It's responsive and fast enough.

Comment

Do I understood you correct, HDMI IN has no good performance at the moment?
                      HDMI in is working fine for me on my HPH box. I tested it with a tablet and a Time Warner cable box.
                      The only thing with it is it is not integrated in any way with Android. e.g. settings, etc. You have to use a special APP to turn it on and pass through the HDMI in to your TV.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: The latest news about RK3288

Minix before you start calling people a "liar" you should take a minute and read your G4 and X5 advertising and compare that to comments on the corresponding forums.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

"this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,liar ,liar ,liar" .Plz dont do that in future ,everyone saw your last reply yesterday?

Comment

A little less confrontation here would be nice.

You can choose whether you agree with the posters here, but there's no need in being disrespectful.
                            Randy
                            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                            Donate here

Comment

Ynt: The latest news about RK3288

Its very obvious that your father didnt pull your ears enough. First be human instead of useless replies.

GT-N7000...

Comment

Keep the calm
                                Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Working...
                                X