The latest news about RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I payed for the Meta ver.
    Hope it gets to me soon so i can play with it.
    Maby i will be the first to relise "Custom Rom"

We will see.
    Thanks Eric for a nice promotion on this boxes.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

tronsmart orion ,is that imito factory or not,? and plz board photo,ty Eric

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
        Eric, do you have some information regarding the Orion and 1080 resolutions ? 30hz ? 60hz?
        1080p 24hz, 1080p 60hz is there, i should confirm the 1080p 30hz tomorrow when i go to office.

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post

We will see.
        well, my friend, long time no see. glad you are interested in this new toy

Originally posted by bajann View Post
        tronsmart orion ,is that imito factory or not,? and plz board photo,ty Eric
        not from imito factory, and in factory imito is not a factory , stay tuned, give me a little time to prepare the review, and i will share as much as i can

Eric
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Comment

Makes you wonder, I guess i'm a tinkerer but i also want something that works....

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post

We will see.
              Iv also gone for the meta ver looking farward to its arrival in my post box,im sure your custom rom will be be4 mine as iv never done one be4 lol lol this is going to be fun
              Last edited by blinkone; 08-29-2014, 22:28.
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Sv: The latest news about RK3288

Makes you wonder, I guess i'm a tinkerer but i also want something that works....
                Please, share your thouhts about something that works for you.

Comment

Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by jlunse View Post
                  Please, share your thouhts about something that works for you.
                  Have you read:

??

Comment

That is not your thoughts.
                    It is just a link to a product.
                    Is that all you can share with me?

Comment

The article is interesting in that the review of the UyeSee gives a little insight into possibilities.

With all the kit that he had plugged in, I'm surprised that the 2a power supply could cope so well but may also explain potential instability issues.

It's certainly good to see some kind of decent review of an RK3288 device.

In the blurb about the Tronsmart Betas he does mention at the end the potential issue if there are hardware defects but somehow I can't imagine that geekbuying would ship them without being pretty confident about this aspect as it would be rather damaging to the reputation to do so.
                      Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-29-2014, 23:44.
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes, all these new devices looks really promising.
                        Important things are:
                        - Wifi/3G (4G) must work.
                        - Multi-user support
                        - Playstore fully open.
                        - Build quality should be good.
                        - 1080 video and I understand that it's many ….

Comment

OTA updates like on my s89-h...............

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            The article is interesting in that the review of the UyeSee gives a little insight into possibilities.

With all the kit that he had plugged in, I'm surprised that the 2a power supply could cope so well but may also explain potential instability issues.

It's certainly good to see some kind of decent review of an RK3288 device.

In the blurb about the Tronsmart Betas he does mention at the end the potential issue if there are hardware defects but somehow I can't imagine that geekbuying would ship them without being pretty confident about this aspect as it would be rather damaging to the reputation to do so.
                            The Tronsmart Orion R28 use the 5V/3A power adapter. 2A is not enough when you connect with some external usb hard drive. and system is not stead when you run multi-task.

they should not cost down on such things
                            Looking for developers

Comment

Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by jlunse View Post
                              That is not your thoughts.
                              It is just a link to a product.
                              Is that all you can share with me?
                              I must say this article, by calling the Orion, beta, just pressed abit the fact that this might be beta hardware and not just software, no real news here just got me abit worried financially is all, i wonder if all 3288 devices are at the same current state

Comment

I must say this article, by calling the Orion, beta, just pressed abit the fact that this might be beta hardware and not just software, no real news here just got me abit worried financially is all, i wonder if all 3288 devices are at the same current state
                                Hi you don't need to worry about more about the hardware, if i decide to launch this presale in our site for tv box, the quality of this model won't be bad.

because you know, geek buying as the biggest and most professional android tv box seller, we don't want to have the risk on our reputation.

take it easy. and wait for my review.

i am waiting for a new firmware from them, and do the test.

Eric
                                Looking for developers

Comment

Working...
                                X