X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
    Sounds very interesting.... Only thing "worries" me. That nobody talks about this...

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    anyone knows this ?

Shenzhen UyeSee Technology, a company specializing in audio / video products, has announced UyeSee T1H Android TV box powered by Mstar MSO9810 quad core

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Just PM me if you need that done.

Sent from my P1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    You can usually edit your own posts.

Tomorrow I'll try again, but I remember to see a message by saying "the limit of days..." or similar the next day after the provious post was deleted.

Anyway thanks

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by MINIX View Post
    Our boot needs 10s only.
    Can you show this? I think most of us like to see these kind of things

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    You can usually edit your own posts.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    but COME ON PEOPLE....there's no point in taking all of this personally.
    Some times the personal problems comes from "behind the scenes", there is every day more tension in the chinese market between manufacturers (I don't know this from any forum, but from the real life)

I'm agree about don't need delete any post. But about this I tried to delete one time my own post (to stop personal problems from the real life too) and I could not, while another member could. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the limit to delete a post must be same for everybody (except admins).

Anyway, please, keep the calm...

Leave a comment:

• dancar
    replied
    ... I don't always agree with the editorials in the newspaper, but the authors have the freedom to say what they want. ...
    My opinion of Freaktab has gone up a notch.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    It's kind of funny that the threads concerning the RK3288 processor have become filled with drama.

I'm not inclined to remove any of the posts...because we like to keep the information available to people who want to learn and form their own opinions. I don't always agree with the editorials in the newspaper, but the authors have the freedom to say what they want.

It isn't up to me or our administrators to police whether someone tells a lie, or whether they are telling the truth...and I, for one, simply don't have time to conduct a full blown investigation every time there is drama on these threads.

Keeping that in mind...this thread is about providing relevant information...not to perpetuate petty BS.

Let's just act like adults here....and move on with the topic.

True...some of the early RK3288 chips had flaws. True...there have been delays in making devices worthy of meeting the desired specs. Only time will tell if all of that gets straightened out...but COME ON PEOPLE....there's no point in taking all of this personally.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sigh... Can some moderator clean this thread??
    Just keep it on topic.

Leave a comment:

• Skylinebasser
    replied
    Has anyone seen the new Cloudnet CR13 or 16 yet?
    I am awaiting it for test.
    Does the RK3288 Support:
    - HD-Audio Passthrough both for DTS HD MA and Dolby Tue HD
    - Full 3D BD ISO
    - Autoframerate Adaptation (as an Android issue but possible with Kitkat)
    - some external HW-Decoding builds like libstagedright, AMcodec...?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• Pluto
    replied
    I am a Minix X7 owner, and the disgust of its makers made me research a lot, and that is why i watch this topic very closely. I have no reason except my knowledge to reply on this thread, comparing myself with the devs here, i definitely have nothing to add since my word wont mean nothing...

but...

Please Minix, you are not in the position to call somebody a liar or do a quasi control check on anyone, please go correct yourself first and deal with your "lies" and then come back and judge without hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Keep the calm

Leave a comment:

• inflock
    replied
    Ynt: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by MINIX View Post
    He is a liar, e.g. when talking about the reasons for having v2.0/2.1/2.2 PCBs for S802 he said it's because of different Amlogic chips, look at X8 & X8-H, not a single modification since launch, see the point? New layout to "improve USB stability"? What?? There are many lies similar to that one. It's nothing about Amlogic, they made mistakes and don't want to admit them, and selling things with known HW issues. I was not attacking him, it's a fact. Just like when someone stole something, we would call him/her a thief, this is not an attack at all. Anyway, I was told to stop (NOT by freaktab) so this is my last reply regarding this matter. Thank you, I know you're a good guy. I shall put my focus back to improving our own stuff.
    Its very obvious that your father didnt pull your ears enough. First be human instead of useless replies.

GT-N7000...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X