Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rrileypm
    replied
    A little less confrontation here would be nice.

You can choose whether you agree with the posters here, but there's no need in being disrespectful.

Leave a comment:

• bajann
    replied
    Originally posted by MINIX View Post
    He is a liar, e.g. when talking about the reasons for having v2.0/2.1/2.2 PCBs for S802 he said it's because of different Amlogic chips, look at X8 & X8-H, not a single modification since launch, see the point? New layout to "improve USB stability"? What?? There are many lies similar to that one. It's nothing about Amlogic, they made mistakes and don't want to admit them, and selling things with known HW issues. I was not attacking him, it's a fact. Just like when someone stole something, we would call him/her a thief, this is not an attack at all. Anyway, I was told to stop (NOT by freaktab) so this is my last reply regarding this matter. Thank you, I know you're a good guy. I shall put my focus back to improving our own stuff.
    "this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,this is my last reply,liar ,liar ,liar" .Plz dont do that in future ,everyone saw your last reply yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• reefmonger
    replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

Minix before you start calling people a "liar" you should take a minute and read your G4 and X5 advertising and compare that to comments on the corresponding forums.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Do I understood you correct, HDMI IN has no good performance at the moment?
    HDMI in is working fine for me on my HPH box. I tested it with a tablet and a Time Warner cable box.
    The only thing with it is it is not integrated in any way with Android. e.g. settings, etc. You have to use a special APP to turn it on and pass through the HDMI in to your TV.

Bob

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The biggest liars at the moment are the resellers on Aliexpress.
    Saying they have it in Stock within 2 week. You order one, pay, and have to wait until.....

Like I said... For me no Rk3288...i am satisfied and finally happy (after reboot debacle) with the X8-H at the moment.
    It's responsive and fast enough.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    He is a liar, e.g. when talking about the reasons for having v2.0/2.1/2.2 PCBs for S802 he said it's because of different Amlogic chips, look at X8 & X8-H, not a single modification since launch, see the point? New layout to "improve USB stability"? What?? There are many lies similar to that one. It's nothing about Amlogic, they made mistakes and don't want to admit them, and selling things with known HW issues. I was not attacking him, it's a fact. Just like when someone stole something, we would call him/her a thief, this is not an attack at all. Anyway, I was told to stop (NOT by freaktab) so this is my last reply regarding this matter. Thank you, I know you're a good guy. I shall put my focus back to improving our own stuff.
    I have one of the first Vega S89-H boxes that came out and it have been working flawlessly. Have not checked the version on the motherboard, but I am sure it is one that has the so called flaw. Just my 2cents. I also, think you at totally off base calling someone a liar when, they have their own opinions and comclusions about something. There is NEVER a fact that doesn't have mutiple sides.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Possible but those few chips capable do not have good performance, can you/others accept that??
    Do I understood you correct, HDMI IN has no good performance at the moment?

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied
    The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by Evildropbear View Post
    Yes, will Minix being making a Google TV box with HDMI input in the future?
    Possible but those few chips capable do not have good performance, can you/others accept that??

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied
    The latest news about RK3288

Yes, BUT no reason to personally attack oman, because beelink doesn't sell any RK3288 device at the moment, we only talk about beta testing

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied
    Sv: The latest news about RK3288

At "Android TV Player Support" there doesn't exist a '...with your RK3288 devices..." (maybe only 10-20 beta test devices exist and some guys ordered and get the first devices BUT these boxes are under construction because RK fixes e.g. something at the PCB layout, so they bought to early (sorry guys) ) ...
    Very well explained. Thanks! I was thinking of leaving. But now I will stay.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    At "Android TV Player Support" there doesn't exist a '...with your RK3288 devices..." (maybe only 10-20 beta test devices exist and some guys ordered and get the first devices BUT these boxes are under construction because RK fixes e.g. something at the PCB layout, so they bought to early (sorry guys) ) ...

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied
    Sv: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
    Pipo technical support would be best to answer this.

Please post back their response.
    I guess you mean Pipo and Teclast support.
    Personally, I'm very pleased with my RK3288 device, so no need to contact support.
    (I had a problem with my GPS but Anna at Pipo and some nice guys here on Freaktab, solved it and it works fine now.)
    Again, can someone summarize the main issues that you have with your RK3288 devices, so that we understand your debate.

Leave a comment:

• rceccleston
    replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by jlunse View Post
    So, what shall I do with my Pipo P1? Through it away?
    Pipo technical support would be best to answer this.

Please post back their response.

Leave a comment:

• skelton
    replied
    As far as I know the problem is with tvbox, not with tablets I think.

Leave a comment:

• neojin29
    replied
    Yhea what should i do with my Teclast F90HD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X