X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlunse
    replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

So, what shall I do with my Pipo P1? Through it away?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Wait before you will buy, because device is still under construction

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

I'm trying to follow this thread but it's really difficult to understand. It's a lot of on line sentences that doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone please sumarize the ongoing debate for us?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Eugene View Post
    Fully agree with Minix opinion. All who trying sell any RK3288 now is only guys who love money. They thinking about fast profit, not about clients satisfaction.
    Yes, BUT no reason to personally attack oman, because beelink doesn't sell any RK3288 device at the moment, we only talk about beta testing

Leave a comment:

• Evildropbear
    replied
    Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
    Hello guys, anyone else think it's wise to wait for Android TV from Google before buying a box now... That may or may not be compatible?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Yes, will Minix being making a Google TV box with HDMI input in the future?

Leave a comment:

• Eugene
    replied
    Originally posted by MINIX View Post
    Time will tell, history told as well, look at how many hardware revisions they've done. This is totally objective.
    I hate the way that he keeps lying and pretending to be honest, that's it.
    Fully agree with Minix opinion. All who trying sell any RK3288 now is only guys who love money. They thinking about fast profit, not about clients satisfaction.

Leave a comment:

• fredphoesh
    replied
    Hello guys, anyone else think it's wise to wait for Android TV from Google before buying a box now... That may or may not be compatible?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• skelton
    replied
    Thanks for the info MINIX. I'm not in a hurry to get a RK3288, but knowing they are changing hardware, the more reason to wait.

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied
    The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    MINIX,
    1. oman is highly welcome here at this board (you know why I write this!)
    2. we talk about beta tester/-ing (of cause it can also include the HW)
    3. I like also your input, if it is objective, but why are you sometimes so hard and so unobjective against others?
    Time will tell, history told as well, look at how many hardware revisions they've done. This is totally objective.
    I hate the way that he keeps lying and pretending to be honest, that's it.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by MINIX View Post
    Well I really really really wonder why Oman said it could be on shelf in 2 weeks' time. The PCBs ordered have to be sent to the trash.
    Maybe they are going to sell v1.0 v1.1 v1.2...... again like the s802.
    MINIX,
    1. oman is highly welcome here at this board (you know why I write this!)
    2. we talk about beta tester/-ing (of cause it can also include the HW)
    3. I like also your input, if it is objective, but why are you sometimes so hard and so unobjective against others?

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    I know and I applaud you for that, others try to change kernel behavior to fool the consumer or send out inferior design. Will you bring RK3288 to the market at some stage?
    We will after we finished the necessary hardware modifications based on RK's most updated reference which they said is final.

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied

I know and I applaud you for that, others try to change kernel behavior to fool the consumer or send out inferior design. Will you bring RK3288 to the market at some stage?

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    @Minix, AML also made that mistake and the end users and suppliers payed the price.
    We haven't make 1 single hardware changes since we shipped because we knew the issues and waited. And we refused to use the old CPUs to do production until we got the new batches.

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied

@Minix, AML also made that mistake and the end users and suppliers payed the price.

Leave a comment:

• MINIX
    replied

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    THX !!
    ... shit
    Well I really really really wonder why Oman said it could be on shelf in 2 weeks' time. The PCBs ordered have to be sent to the trash.
    Maybe they are going to sell v1.0 v1.1 v1.2...... again like the s802.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X