Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO ROOT RK3288 TV BOX AND TABLET PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweup View Post
    Has anyone tried root Beelink R89 RK3288? Can't find ez root for X7, fund for S82 Amlogic (same?).

The Beelink R89 RK3288 is already rooted. When I first booted my R89 after receiving it, it was not rooted. I did a factory reset and then it was rooted, very strange. Also, there was an update that popped up and I installed that. Perhaps the update that popped up caused it to be rooted.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Pew, embarrassing. Yeah, already rooted
      Beelink R89
      Pioneer SC-2022
      Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
      Minix X8-H
      Minix X5
      Logitech Revue

Comment

Originally posted by sweup View Post
        Has anyone tried root Beelink R89 RK3288? Can't find ez root for X7, fund for S82 Amlogic (same?).
        Why do you want to root your R89?
        Mine is rooted by stock rom (I think so, because supersu ask at apk's for accept or deny)...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I wanted to use a screen recorder app, all demanded root (if not using usb). All worked regarding root but all malfunction. Only app that work is a mirror app - mirrorop sender.
          Beelink R89
          Pioneer SC-2022
          Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
          Minix X8-H
          Minix X5
          Logitech Revue

Comment

You could also use Root Genius 1.8.7 to root. I tired it with my iFive Air with RK3288 and it worked fine. It installs Kinguser as root application.

Comment

Root genius work with rooting the cs4k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I"m also interested in buying the CS4k bundle from geekbuying and want to know if the device can be root with this method.

Comment

I installed 3288 drivers to windows 8.plugged cs4k to windows 8 pc.used root genius 187 and now droid mote does not work.it gives me some dms error .any ideas how to fix that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ok it works.i think i was already rooted but i did something with root genius so it unrooted? i tried root genius again with virus scanner off.it rooted the cs4k device

Comment

Install the tr.apk obtained here https://towelroot.com/ run it rooted job done click on the symbol and save as. no need to connect to pc sd car etc.

Worked perfectly on Q8 rk3288

Comment

Working...
                      X