ROCKCHIP RK3288 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS XP,WIN7_32,WIN7_64,WIN8_32,WIN8_64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROCKCHIP RK3288 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS XP,WIN7_32,WIN7_64,WIN8_32,WIN8_64

Rockchip release their rk3288 chip in six month ago, however, the real products which base on rk3288 chip is just hit the market. I will begin to write some instructionns and share the tools with you guys. Hope it can help some people.

Today i will share the newest rockchip usb drivers for RK3288. it will suit for Windows XP,WIN7_32,WIN7_64,WIN8_32,WIN8_64, ( sorry for linux and mac users, rockchip don’t release such drivers

Like what they did in the rk3188, they release a tool called: DriverAssitant, You just need to download and install, the tool will help you to install the drivers directly. but if you have installed rockchip usb driver before, please uninstall them first. So here we go:

RK3288 DriveAsstant tool download here

password is geekbuying.com

After download, please descompress the file, and you will see this:

It includes the Rockusb drivers and ADB Drivers.

Install the drivers is the first step you should do if you want to root the device, or flash the firmware.
    Please try this, and any questions, feel free to leave comment below.

Eric
    Geekbuying
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

FYI if you already have the 3188 drivers installed these work with the 3288 devices just fine. I just got a 3288 box and everything works like 3188 including the flash tools.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      FYI if you already have the 3188 drivers installed these work with the 3288 devices just fine. I just got a 3288 box and everything works like 3188 including the flash tools.

Bob
      Yep, but i don't see the win 8 driver before, so share it, and hope it can help.

if you are running win8,please try and let me know if it works or not.
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Bob
        That is great news.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Bob
          THX
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

rk3288

Hi, I spoke with Tina(HPH) and she seems the best of all people I talked about rk3288 device.
            I like cs928 better, but not sure. Is it worth ordering hph, Bob ?
            I'd like to hack linux I already have pipo P1, but no linux yet.
            Ideas welcome !
            best regards

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
              Yep, but i don't see the win 8 driver before, so share it, and hope it can help.

if you are running win8,please try and let me know if it works or not.

there is a win 8 driver. Right. But is it working properly? I've never managed to use any Rockchip Tools under w8.1 pro. I've always used an old W7 pro Notebook... :/
              Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Working...
              X