Tv Box Launchers - RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sawbones999 View Post
    Looks similar to Google's leanback launcher used on ADT-1 and nexus tv, even the no nav bar part. Does it still have a notification bar at the top? (Leanback has neither)

Cheers,
    -SB
    Please could you or Shomari post again the link to download and test if this launcher works on the Minix X-8H?

Comment

Wouldn't be me, bc I never downloaded it. I'm just saying from the pictures.

Cheers,
      -SB
      ---------------------------------------
      Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
      Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
      Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
      RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
      ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
        Please could you or Shomari post again the link to download and test if this launcher works on the Minix X-8H?
        All the Launchers:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

I have tried all the various launchers uploaded here (at least, the ones that run and don't crash). But I can't figure out how to change any of their settings. Seems like none of them are customizable. Any ideas?

Comment

Use square box launcher very customizable.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Use square box launcher very customizable.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

my squarehome setup extract to internal sd as is..options ..restore..will let you download missing apps. using transparent dark theme
                Attached Files

Comment

Mine not pg so no good to post on freaktab but I even changed icon to my own very customizable
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Damac10 View Post
                    Any idea how one could edit this APK so that when you select media center it launches Kodi or SPMC instead ? In fact any ideas which file must be edited to customize all menu shortcuts like Live TV too...
                    You can decompile it and change what the button does.

If anyone is interested in leanback it's available for just about any platform now. I think it's even in the play store.

I'm not sure why you'd want it though. It's extremely locked down and lacking in features compared to other launchers.

Cheers,
                    -SB
                    Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
                    ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Hi anybody have this launcher : http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...ases-from-venz

Comment

Originally posted by Deki View Post
                        The full firmware is in the link you provided. Most likely it wouldn't be too hard to pull the launcher files from there.

Cheers!
                        -SB

Comment

Sunui works on Beelink x2 h3 but icons dont line up. Any ideas..

Comment

thank you for this.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8429.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	786463For anyone who is interested, I saw this posted from a while back, downloaded it, and without a bit of knowledge in code, its pretty much useless for the average user. I have set it up so that you can add you apps the the right sections now. I originally hard coded VOD to use TeaTv ad free mod, but thought that if I use a favourites page, you can link to Kodi, or whatever VOD apps you have. The Media Center tab is hard coded for VLC. To change this, decompile, go in to smali/com/vst/launcher/rainbow and open FragHOme.smali in a text editor. Scroll to line 1483 and change "org.videolan.vlc" to whatever package name you like. I removed the weather widget, as the back end just isn't there for it. Share and enjoy!

Comment

P.S For some reason, you have to click Microsoft Services in the link, not the url. Beats me?

Comment

Working...
                                X