X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gormar
    replied
    I suppose that you are using wired connection. Google Play for big app (50MB+) require WiFi connection to save mobile data but doesn't recognise Ethernet as better solution. Switch to wireless and disable Ethernet for a moment. This behavior can be changed in settings but sometimes window with such question doesn't show up.

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Ever since I used this root tool I achieved root, but can no longer download apps from Google Play. I have plenty of space so I know its not a full storage issue. I've tried via the UT3 directly and via my PC on the Google Play website to install apps to the UT3. The blue download bar shows up, but the apps never install. I can uninstall apps via Google Play tho. Can someone please help?

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
    After you type it in the device will ask you do you want to continue and you must select yes,then the device will re-boot and you will have a super user app on the device. If you are having problems just download finless rk3288 ez zip on sd card and download the zip to your device. Just remember after you use the zip file on the sd card the zip file will not work again. You must formats the card and put the zip file on the card again.
    I used the EZ Root Tool since !^06^ didn't work with my UT3.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Man View Post
    Just to make sure I'm doing it right. I hit enter after? I mouse click on = after? or do I just type !^06^ and nothing after?
    After you type it in the device will ask you do you want to continue and you must select yes,then the device will re-boot and you will have a super user app on the device. If you are having problems just download finless rk3288 ez zip on sd card and download the zip to your device. Just remember after you use the zip file on the sd card the zip file will not work again. You must formats the card and put the zip file on the card again.

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    It work correctly on my ut3. Finless easy root will work.
    Just to make sure I'm doing it right. I hit enter after? I mouse click on = after? or do I just type !^06^ and nothing after?

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Man View Post
    I just tried !^06^ on my UT3 and nothing.
    It work correctly on my ut3. Finless easy root will work.

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    I just tried !^06^ on my UT3 and nothing.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by JBerto View Post
    Does it works on any RK3288?
    l tried it on Ugoos ut3, tronsmart r28 and HPH. All got root.

Leave a comment:

• JBerto
    replied
    Update on root method fron Engineer at HPH . 1) open Calculator app , 2) enter !^06^ , 3) device rooted. Have not tried it yet but interesting.
    Does it works on any RK3288?

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Update on root method fron Engineer at HPH . 1) open Calculator app , 2) enter !^06^ , 3) device rooted. Have not tried it yet but interesting.
    Tried this method. Works ! Adds Su app.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• odrewjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Hi all, I know some 3288 boxes are coming rooted and some are not. Sometimes it's not easy to root a device using some of the other methods out there.

Well this is super EASY in my opinion and should work on just about any 3288 box.

This update.zip will:
    Install SU binary and daemon
    Install SuperSU APK

Instructions:
    DO NOT JUST DOWNLOAD THIS AND PUT THE ZIP ON SDCARD!
    Download this and unzip this package and there will be 2 files
    instructions.txt READ THEM for how to use this!
    update.zip

Here is the 3288 EZ Root download:

TOOL -> 3288 EZ Root update ZIP (1.2 megs)

Enjoy,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• jacko
    replied
    Cheers Bob.
    Just to let you know it worked on a Ugoos UT3 Box.
    Last edited by jacko; 10-14-2014, 19:45.

Leave a comment:

• a'Bherraidh
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Enjoy,
    Bob
    Great stuff. Thanks a lot Bob!

I opened the archive and packed it again. Now I get "not a valid update package!". How did you sign it?

Re - a'Bherraidh

Leave a comment:

• ssspacman
    replied
    Thankyou Bob.

Could you make an unroot zip also?
    Last edited by ssspacman; 09-21-2014, 20:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X