Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ademturk, regrettably that isn't so easy. Kernel from other firmware might not be compatible
    with new one and kernel compiled for other devices will almost always refuse to work.
    In theory it should be possible to modify/prepare resource.img and use new kernel designed for new firmware on other than planed device but there are some problems as well. For example HPH 3288 and UGOTOS UT3 use three GPIOs in conjunction with PMIC (act8846) and Beelink R89 and FireFly use only two. Then how to prepare resource file?
    RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
    Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
    bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
      @ademturk, regrettably that isn't so easy. Kernel from other firmware might not be compatible
      with new one and kernel compiled for other devices will almost always refuse to work.
      In theory it should be possible to modify/prepare resource.img and use new kernel designed for new firmware on other than planed device but there are some problems as well. For example HPH 3288 and UGOTOS UT3 use three GPIOs in conjunction with PMIC (act8846) and Beelink R89 and FireFly use only two. Then how to prepare resource file?

so far i have no luck with any of the r89 rom stock or custom i keep getting micro freeze where the whole os freezers every 5- 10 seconds for about 1 second its not just the video the whole system including air mouse courser i tried different hdmi cable and hdmi ports but i will reinstall the ugoos ut3 F/W and see if it happens again and buy the way just pressing the reset button no longer works for me i have open up box and connect a cable in the 2 holes then rkbatch toool says found masked device or something. is there way to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

People should only support Rockchip partner companies or companies that use their boards and provide support to the end user.
        So far I've seen the companies that provide Nagrace, Beelink and the HTC boxes with boards.
        Here are the partner companies:
        http://www.rock-chips.com/a/en/About...dex-136-1.html
        Wouldn't this also include Ugoos?

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
          so far i have no luck with any of the r89 rom stock or custom i keep getting micro freeze where the whole os freezers every 5- 10 seconds for about 1 second its not just the video the whole system including air mouse courser i tried different hdmi cable and hdmi ports but i will reinstall the ugoos ut3 F/W and see if it happens again
          Please report your finding. I've got similar experience but after disabling EXT4 Jurnaling and flush iptables bw_INPUT and bw_OUTPUT chains it is much less frequent and each freeze occurance is shorter.
          Originally posted by ademturk View Post
          By the way just pressing the reset button no longer works for me i have open up box and connect a cable in the 2 holes then rkbatch toool says found masked device or something. is there way to fix that.
          How so? Do you remember to connect USB OTG cable to working PC and then plug power adapter while pressing this reset switch inside AV jack? If above doesn't work try software switch from Android_Tool application but it might not work when you don't have "stock" bootloader.
          RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
          Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
          bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

??

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
            Please report your finding. I've got similar experience but after disabling EXT4 Jurnaling and flush iptables bw_INPUT and bw_OUTPUT chains it is much less frequent and each freeze occurance is shorter.

How so? Do you remember to connect USB OTG cable to working PC and then plug power adapter while pressing this reset switch inside AV jack? If above doesn't work try software switch from Android_Tool application but it might not work when you don't have "stock" bootloader.

like i said connecting cable to pc and connecting power while holding reset switch inside av hole does nothing for me i have open the box and put a pin on the two hole's connecting them together then i follow the normal procedure then i can flash F/W

Comment

B368 PCB

Some new B368 PCB pictures to your collection

Click image for larger version

Name:	P50118-215434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	436945Click image for larger version

Name:	P50118-215331.jpg
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	436944Click image for larger version

Name:	P50118-215549.jpg
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	436946Click image for larger version

Name:	P50118-215324.jpg
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	436947

Comment

What is wrong with Germany??? Stupid customs seized my box

Reasons given: no CE, missing manufacturer, missing eu declaration of conformity, missing german manual

Oh, how I hate these bureaucrats.

They give me the choice of sending it back to China or to have it destroyed and pay for destruction

Comment

Let them send it back. Order a new one and look that they have a CE and ROHS. When it is possible, order with the Name of your wife or another Person.

Greetings
                  I own a ENY-BOX Clone:
                  Chipset: RK3288 & AP6330
                  PCB board: ENY-Q8P-V10

Label: OTT TV BOX RK3288 Quad Core Model: EKB328
                  More Info and photos of pcb here.
                  Bootloader seems t.b. locked.
                  But Android 5 (wasser rc4) runs on it

Comment

Ordered a R89 on **** now. The Chinese seller ships from Hamburg. I don't want to wait for 5 more weeks

Comment

Love this thread thanks no spam.

Comment

Label "PMD928":

Comment

No idea which factory produce the
                          ZX009 V02 2014.10.15
                          If I'm searching for 'ZX RockChip' I will find some pads (at best case rk3188)...
                          Also 'PMD928' isn't really helpful...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

So only we got link on alibaba (from your first message in this topic). Work fine. Want now full backup for try trwp and ubuntu but I see backup is not simple for rk3288. Software in not root but I rooting it with Towelroot in one click without PC.

Comment

Name :CS918 PLUS
                              Chipset: RK3288
                              PCB board:
                              HTC-T031-V1.0. 2014-11-19
                              Shop: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/CS918...ck-341427.html
                              Firmware : http://blog.geekbuying.com/?p=16309
                              Ethernet chip -
                              RTL8211 , WiFi - RTL8723BS
                              TOP side :https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...U1k&authuser=0
                              BOTTOM side :https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...elU&authuser=0

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n490904[/ATTACH]
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                              Last edited by chaplin; 04-01-2015, 12:51.

Comment

I can't seem to find this board from those pictures. Can some one tell me please what firmware I can use with this chip and board. Sorry the Pic is grainy it's a rk 3288. Htc to33D v1. 2014 11 19. Thanks
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X