X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustMe
    replied
    yeah very interesting was reading about this today over hear http://au.pcmag.com/asus-chromebit

Leave a comment:

• encore2097
    replied
    This will probably be the best RK3288 stick: Asus Chromebit $85 for RK3288 with 2x2 802.11ac

We’ve been working on ways to bring together the best of both Android and Chrome OS, but there\u0027s no plan to phase out Chrome OS.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• dreamer001
    replied
    Rikomagic RK3288 dongle with Gbit ethernet, dual band WIFI, it's AP6330,802.11n,checked with manufacture,can be changed to AP6335,need MOQ 500pcs.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• encore2097
    replied
    Has anyone seen RK3288 Stick/Dongle with 802.11ac? This is usually the AP6335 Wi-Fi module.

Leave a comment:

• heman23
    replied
    Hey everbody,

I've bought a new one which isn't listed here.
    It's called Andoer X1 , and is an usual RK3288 HDMI Stick.

It's listed Features are:

General:
    • Chipset: RK3288 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A17
    • GPU: Mali T76X
    • SDRAM: 2GB; NAND-Flash: 8GB
    • Storage extension: microSD up to 32GB
    • Wi-Fi: AP6210 802.11 b / g / n
    • Cable Network: 10M / 100M Base T (I don't know why they listed this, as there is no LAN Port)
    • DLNA / XBMC / Bluetooth4.0
    • Audio: HDMI.
    • Remote Control: Smartphone
    • Support for USB-3G Adapter
    Technical Specs:
    • HDMI-Output: 1 * HDMI (Type A)
    • MicroSD: 1 * MicroSD Slot
    • 1 * DC in
    • 1 * USB Host / 1 * Micro-USB (OTG)
    • Integrated Wi-Fi-Antenna
    • Working Temp: -10°C ~ 40°C
    • Storage Temp: -20°C ~ 50°C
    • Humidity: 5% to 90% (no Condensation)
    • Size: 10.5 * 4.0 * 1,1 cm / 4,13 * 1,57 * 0.43in
    • Weight: 36g / 1,26 Unzen
    • Package Size: 13.6 * 9.6 * 5,2 cm / 5,35 * 5,78 * 2,05
    • Package Weight: 196g / 6,91 Ounces
    Box Contents:
    • 1 * Mini Android 4.4 TV Dongle Stick-
    • 1 * Power Adapter
    • 1 * HDMI-Cable
    • 1 * USB-Cable
    • 1 * Manual (English)
    German Amazon link: http://www.amazon.de/intelligen.. (Google Translate)
    Here are some Pictures:

Leave a comment:

• freddirty
    replied
    MK903V 2/8GB ordered from alibaba, 80USD, 2015/03. There was a small heatspreader plate on the chip which is definitely does not worth a penny. Chip cannot spread the heat to the aluminium case. I'll attach a small ram heatsink to the rk3288. Planned to use the GPU heavily. (target would be an android living room gaming console, not media player)

pcb information: HCD_MINIPC 2014.10.20
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 04-21-2015, 10:03. Reason: Added pcb information

Leave a comment:

• encore2097
    replied

Unuiga 31-6R RK3288T

One of the USB ports (the one next to the microUSB) does not seem to be working... maybe its the OTG port.. but I'm unable to attach the devices to a computer.

Leave a comment:

• amclean123
    replied
    Originally posted by jy_p View Post
    So is anyone is having a flawless RK3288? It has been so complicated to get my first Imito QX1 and then the CX919 to work well... Thanks to Freaktab for the great ROMs that I found here that solved all issues that I had with there two. But now, I'll be interested in getting a RK3288, but I would like to know which one to buy if I don't want to regret it.
    Yes I would say that I am finally having a flawless video experience with my Tronsmart R28 with the stock rom that came with it. The Finless R28 rom has broken bluetooth and broken infrared. I am using the Kodi Helix build on gigabit ethernet with a 2TB USB3 WD Elements drive and a Seagate 5TB USB3 drive. I'm watching 30GB H264 movies made by MakeMKV. 99% of my movies are straight from the Blu Ray and not been compressed. The RK3288 or Kodi or SPMC currently doesn't support interlaced VC-1 movies. I had to use Handbrake to convert my MakeMKV interlaced VC-1 movies to H264. I've played over 50 H264 MakeMKV movies over my wired gigabit network using my Tronsmart R28 and it plays very well. I'm using a Samba server on my DDWRT Netgear Nighthawk R7000. I've used the Tronsmart R28 on a Pioneer Elite AV Receiver, Yamaha YSP1400 soundbar, and Yamaha 7.2 Receiver. My TVs are 1080p Plasma Panasonic and Samsung. Make sure you set the cachemembuffersize=419715200 and buffermode=1 in advancedsettings.xml in Kodi. As with any true HD movies on an Android stick, don't try pulling them over wifi. And any VC-1 interlaced content or mixed interlaced content will look like junk unless it's converted using Handbrake. The RK3188 has the same interlaced VC-1 issue and wifi issue. I do notice a big difference between my RK3188 and RK3288 devices in regards to video quality. I've spent many many hours trying to perfect my RK3188 devices. Out of the box the RK3288 would have been perfect had I not discovered the interlacing issue the Jason Bourne movies. I did notice tonight that some old DVD content looks bad but it's because of the mixed interlaced content.

Leave a comment:

• jy_p
    replied
    So is anyone is having a flawless RK3288? It has been so complicated to get my first Imito QX1 and then the CX919 to work well... Thanks to Freaktab for the great ROMs that I found here that solved all issues that I had with there two. But now, I'll be interested in getting a RK3288, but I would like to know which one to buy if I don't want to regret it.

Leave a comment:

• mitchell4you
    replied
    Hi,
    In search of a review.. for the mk903v.. i found a pcb picture

Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    This stick has been provided by another provider who is not the design house.

Here 1600x807px pictures:

Direct CS008 board FRONT link here

Direct CS008 board BACK link here

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
    Ok, here is the CS008 Stick:

I'll open a thread later, but I still not sure where.
    I think it depends on which company designs/manufactures the pcb?
    (BTW: do you maybe have pictures of the pcb with better quality?)

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Ok, here is the CS008 Stick:

I'll open a thread later, but I still not sure where.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    I just got today a new rk3288 stick with LAN port

Hope later can share some info

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    UPDATE
    --------------------
    MK903V available ...
    --------------------