Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDMI Passthrough (libmedia.so)

Hi Guys,

New to Android Boxes so please bear with me.

I just bought the new CX-998 rk3288 based box. Just managed to get root access well I think anyway and want to replace the libmedia.so file with the updated one that allows to send dts passthrough via HDMI.

So if I check the existing libmedia.so it says read - yes and write - yes. Hence me assuming I have write access to the root.

However when i copy the newly download file via ES File Explorer and paste to overwrite the existing file it gives me an error "Copy Failed" - "EROFS - Read Only File System".

Now why would that be as the file says read-yes and write-yes.

Any assistance with this would be great.

Thanks Tomas

Why don't you post at the original thread ?
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?18569-Working-HDMI-passthrough

'ES File Explorer' => There have a look at root explorer and something with read/write access or remount or so on...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

[Removed: Wrong thread]
      Last edited by Koying; 11-15-2014, 13:43.

Comment

Working...
      X