No announcement yet.

CWM TWRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys it seems this TWRP recovery works the first time you boot and do a backup and or restore.
    The whenever i now boot it to TWRP recovery it does not see my external sd card.
    Even when i go to the MOUNT menu i cannot choose external sd mount from the menu, the cross does not show.
    Has anyone else had this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
      Ok guys it seems this TWRP recovery works the first time you boot and do a backup and or restore.
      The whenever i now boot it to TWRP recovery it does not see my external sd card.
      Even when i go to the MOUNT menu i cannot choose external sd mount from the menu, the cross does not show.
      Has anyone else had this problem ?
      Works fine for me, maybe check the sd card in windows and see if it needs repairing.

I think the first time I flashed it it didnt see the card but was fine after that, what format is the sdcard? Mines fat32.

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
        Works fine for me, maybe check the sd card in windows and see if it needs repairing.

I think the first time I flashed it it didnt see the card but was fine after that, what format is the sdcard? Mines fat32.
        Card is fat32 .. when i put normal android recovery on its fine and is read ok.
        Even in SPMC the card will not be seen if i try to install a zip, but with normal android recovery its fine.
        I will wait till a more stable TWRP arrives.

Comment

does someone know if the TWRP_1920x1080_CrewRKTablets_v2.2.img is flashable via flashify ?

or another question if i flash this twrp using android tool
          -> do i loose my installed image with wasser firmware and root access ?

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
            does someone know if the TWRP_1920x1080_CrewRKTablets_v2.2.img is flashable via flashify ?

or another question if i flash this twrp using android tool
            -> do i loose my installed image with wasser firmware and root access ?
            I would download the installer pack from the link in the first post and use the 1080p recovery with the supplied androidtool software.

You wont lose anything on your installed system doing this. Only replace stock recovery.

Comment

My TWRP for MK903V - 1920*1080

Раз уж есть у меня это устройство - давайте копаться в нем))). Резервных копий много не бывает, поэтому нам потребуется стороннее рекавери, а именно TWRP (с ним очень удобно работать, да и функций поболее) Все найденные образы рекавери, работающие на MK903V имеют разрешение 1024 на 768, а это чуть более четверти экрана. На функционал это

Comment

Can it be used on other rk3288 boxes too? I have Beelink R89.

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
                  Can it be used on other rk3288 boxes too? I have Beelink R89.
                  I thinkYes. Ifnot work, you can always flashstockback.

Comment

TWRP 2.8.4.0 & CWM 6.0.5.1 for RK3288

Have a look at my post in the Beelink 3288 Devices section!

Comment

Working...
                    X