Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the highest possible OC for this SoC CPU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the highest possible OC for this SoC CPU?

I'm extremly curious as to RK3288 overclocking potential.

Could any one share his achivements on this field?

But to avoid fakes and false positives I preffer some more solid proof. Therefore I compiled program which compute constant Pi with given precision.

If you can please place your answers below with screenshot documenting at least three AGM iteration of pi_fftcs.elf program for 100000 numbers (./pi_fftcs 100000).
    It don't require root but you have to place it inside file system where you can give it execute permission (i.e. not internal_sd or FAT partition).

Link to source code below. Compiled version attached.
    Attached Files
    RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
    Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
    bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

To encourage you I place here my false positive result and real "./pi_fftcs.elf 100000" execution times. Can anyone guess what is the real CPU frequency?

Also notice that for now you can't go higher than 2208MHz but I do not know where is the limit. Of course it realy doesn't matter for me but about this later.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
    RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
    Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive

Comment

No one took the challenge . Even from UGOOS. They were bragging with 2.2GHz OC .

I updated first post with PIE compilation of this benchmarking tools.

Explanation from post #2.
      0.84s is a time needed for one AGM iteration calculating 100000 numeric positions of PI on RK3288 with CPU clock set to 1920MHz (2208MHz is just wrongly displayed by system).

Comment

Working...
      X