Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDMI-CEC support

Hi ,
    Is there any custom rom that support HDMI-CEC ?
    I would like to try and control kodi on the HPH through the TV IR Remote (the 2.4Ghz remote has connectivity issues).

Hello, I can't help with the CEC issue. But regarding your 2.4GHz remote, have you tried a USB extension for it's dongle? If I remember correctly, the IR remote(Ugoos UT3) works with SPMC, is your TV remote a learning remote?

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Hello, I can't help with the CEC issue. But regarding your 2.4GHz remote, have you tried a USB extension for it's dongle? If I remember correctly, the IR remote(Ugoos UT3) works with SPMC, is your TV remote a learning remote?
      The TVBox is in another room , I can't extend the IR...

Comment

Does this mean that HDMI-CEC have not been confirmed working on any Rk3288 device? I asked the same question in another thread but no one answerd.
        Ubox R89 2/16Go(5v4a) + Tv panasonic 32 Full HD + Airmouse c120 + 1To 2.5 Toshiba HD.

Comment

Seems so... I only read about NOT working CEC...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

hopefully the hdmi cec will work in the next coming firmware, I have contact with Tina about this issue and I have test different kernel that Tina have sent to me, so they working on it guys

Comment

Then we should expect an upgrage to android L in the next firmware!
              Ubox R89 2/16Go(5v4a) + Tv panasonic 32 Full HD + Airmouse c120 + 1To 2.5 Toshiba HD.

Comment

maybe i was unclear, but the firmware we have on our hph its still not official release its still in beta, so when I said next firmware I mean with next " beta" so I don't think android L it's next, maybe android L will coming when they fix all issues and bugs we already have with this firmware then after we can talk about L

Comment

I see, so we can expected the final official release soon for the current firmware ? I hope

Comment

Working...
                  X