Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recent dongle stick (HD) that would work out-of-the-box with USB touch screen HANNS G HT231HPB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recent dongle stick (HD) that would work out-of-the-box with USB touch screen HANNS G HT231HPB?

Does anyone know of or has tried and can confirm any dongle/stick (with real fullHD or more) that can work right away with USB touchscreen HANNS G HT231HPB.

THanks and best regards,

As you can see your Monitor only Support Windows8.

Neomode
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info, Neomode. There seems to be boxes that work: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...979#post349979 and also the box provided/bundled by HANNSPREE with the monitor. But i really want to have it as a stick so that i can hide and hang it with the monitor to the wall.

Furthermore it seems to be a simple fix in the kernel in order to enable the support: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.ph...tart=80#p35246. I am not sure if it has made into the main linux kernel for android yet.

I am just not able to compile any bootable kernel or to find a bootable custom kernel for my stick (GXT_DP19_LP_V1.8 with RK3188T) thus probably have to look for an alternative (at least where i can compile and flash a bootable kernel)

Comment

Well, I have MK8094K stick and it works on my touch screen Monitor though my stick is based on RK3288.

Comment

Hi Saahib, thanks a lot for the information. Could you please check and post the linux kernel version of your stick and possibly the link to the product. There are so many clones so that i want to be sure to get one that really works ;-). Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by liha0400 View Post
            Hi Saahib, thanks a lot for the information. Could you please check and post the linux kernel version of your stick and possibly the link to the product. There are so many clones so that i want to be sure to get one that really works ;-). Thanks,
            RK3288 devices use 3.10 kernels
            RK3188T, your stick uses a 3.0.36 kernel, thus it's too old and don't have support for lots of drivers. No way to put a newer kernel version on your device.
            If your have your kernel source and the touch screen driver that is compatible with your kernel, you could build a new kernel.

Comment

Working...
            X