XBMC / Kodi on Linux/RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof lol.

Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor with ARM Cortex A72 and A53 cores and a Mali-T860MP GPU will soon be found in TV boxes, development boards, tablets,
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Better "proof" than that CNX test when they used different Android versions and RK3288 clocked at 1.6GHz versus 2GHz RK3399 SoC.

This is my own test of RK3288 platform at 1.92GHz. Nexus 9 is just spoofed identity from Wasser's ROMs. Single threaded performance of RK3399 on average is just 30% better and in big part it is thanks to AES performance. I use AES encryption quite a lot and RK3288 dosen't have any problems performing 10MB/s all the time. For me it is just enough.
      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Dear Mac_L1,

I am new here and just want to try the image for firefly RK3288, my question is: which image I shall take there http://www.mac-l1.com/?dir=video-uni...0170215_images

br and thanks for your contribution!

Comment

That's great. I have tried on my Firefly RK3288. The Kodi performs very well.

Comment

Working...
          X