MARSHMALLOW! !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARSHMALLOW! !!!!

SO WHEN WE GETTING MARSHMALLOW ON 3288 BAHAHAHAHAHA had to be the first to post the question that will now come every day roflmao 😆😆😆😆😆
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Timeframe for Marshmallow on RK3288 - September 2016(for beta) then February 2017 for final version

Comment

So in the real world we are talking 2017 for beta & 2018 for final
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Ya total bullshit because none of the 3288 manufactures have released lollipop Roms if it wasn't for Devs here we wouldn't even have that.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hmm.. a Thought
          What about starting a crowedfunding project.. aka
          Ask for donations.. the first one how makes marshmallow work on rk3288.. gets the donation money

Comment

Maybe manufactures waited because Marshmellow was in the pipes?

Comment

I think that implementation of official MM is highly unlikely unless this latest incarnation is easier to implement.

I'm guessing that sometime in the new year there will be a new SOC in the pipeline that will start off with LP and eventually migrate to MM much later.

It may well be that MM doesn't bring that much new to the table to make it worthwhile.

Then there is the fact that Rockchip have their own new fancy OS that might be a more likely proposition.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I doubt they would create something like a SailfishOS when they can piggyback on Android for much lower investment. I think that is the aim of the new Light Biz look, and that's probably coming at the request of PiPO.
                Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
                I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
                RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Working...
                X