Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help for choosing the best Android stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for choosing the best Android stick.

Hello everybody,
    Recently I bought a few Android sticks, and I was very disappointed of there quality.
    I did a research and I saw a very good Android sticks:
    1. Mk903v
    2.cs008
    3. Mk809 4K

And my first question is which one of them is the best, and mabye there is even better one, and cost around 65-80 dollars?

I did really liked the cs008 -

I really like to buy it on eaby but the problem on eaby is that, something there is a fake or not high quality products. (I bought already two devices and I got really disappointed)
    For example in the review of the cs008 the stick have this sticker on the back that says "tv-box" but in **** this isn't,

Or on the "settings" of the device the model name is "cs008" but on eaby is "rk3288"

Please how can I choose the best one?, I really don't want to get disappointed again and spend me money for nothing.

Thanks very much.
    Sorry for the long post.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

From your list, I'd say the MK903V is easily the best device. I have it, and it's well-made and fast. BUT, it's a wi-fi only device. Do you have wireless AC (the fastest speeds)? If so, buy the 16gb AP6335 version, which has faster wi-fi than the standard one (8gb, AP6330). Note however that this device can get warm to the touch. It's case is designed to act as a heat-sink.

Personally, I think a better buy is the RKM V5. It has gigabyte LAN as well as wi-fi, and uses quality components. I have that one too, and it's fast, stable and doesn't get too warm. Your CS008 is really a lower-grade clone of this device. The V5 is not as cheap but it's better made, has 16gb storage and comes from a reputable company that is doing some software development for the device, including developing (with Rockchip) a Lollipop rom for it. No-one quite knows where the CS008 comes from or whether there will ever be any development for it.

If you really want a stick and not a box, I'd save up a bit more and get the V5

Comment

It might also be worth looking over here for some before you buy tip's http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...x-should-i-buy
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks for the answers,

I have a question- what's the differences between devices that says "rk3288" on the model name or for example "MK903V" ?

About the mk903v and the rkm v5 (I saw it its amazing), the problem is that they are too expensive for me..
        I found the 8gb version of mk903v, and I don't know if it's good -

http://pages.****.com/link/?nav=item...715250&alt=web

In my home my phone gets 20 megabytes/second but in my previous sticks that I bought I got only 3-4-5 megabytes in the same room.. so I really need device with good WiFi receiver/or device with Ethernet in it .. The mk903v receiver is good?

Thanks

Comment

I replied to this via your private message.

Comment

I decided to buy the rkm v5, this is the best Android stick in the market right now ?
            Where is recommend to buy it?

Comment

If your usage would be more of watching videos, entertainment rather than playing around with its internals, I can suggest Amazon firestick to be a better option, in my opinion.
              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
              CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
              GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Working...
              X