Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK8094k issue of space

Hi,

I can't just find solution for my problem of space.
    I have RK3288 MK8094k device. Earlier it had 1 GB internal partition and rest 5 GB was user partition. I later tried to increase partition, also tried various ROMs, now I have 4GB internal partition and about 2GB as Internal SD card. Now problem is that system games or other stuff are using "internal SD card" partition for big files and not using external SD card at all. If I use feature like "Move to SD card" from settings for an app, it moves it to "internal SD". So, external SD card is not being used at all.

Is it possible that only external SD card is used ?

I am running Neomode 5.1.1 ROM and it is working great apart of minor tweaking. My device is rooted also.

Try foldermount in the app store. It will move all things downloaded to internalSD to externalSD.

Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I use app2sd from play store which comes with folder mount but it fails without any error report. However, I will now exclusively try foldermount .
      However, is it possible I completely unmount internal SD and system see only external SD ..

I am seeing tutorials to swap internal and external SD by editing fstab.vlod but here problem is that in Android 5, there is no such files , I can find fastab.emmcxxxx file but it gets re-written on each reboot.

Comment

Edit: wrong thread, please ignore.
        Last edited by Pihkal; 12-30-2015, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
          Try foldermount in the app store. It will move all things downloaded to internalSD to externalSD.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
          I tried into it, looks good however, it appears I have to manually link all games files from internal SD to external SD, I tried whole "Android" folder but it said that should select a sub directory of it. Also, it means everytime I install a big game or app, I have to move it manually.

I remember, that in days of Android Gingerbread, I had a phone with low internal memory, in that using some script I had swapped SD card with internal storage, it worked great, can't we do same in this device ?

Comment

Working...
          X